+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 73 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    oh twinmummy your poo story had me laughing.... now... possibly not when it happens to me!!!!! Glad your scan went well after all that drama!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Twinmummy - Congrats on a good scan thanks for the story DH has is very tall and it's the only change table that he can use without hurting his back... although now he knows that he is leaning towards a lower one so I can do the changing, best I not relay that little story to him Our room is quite an awkward shape with a built in robe and I really need a chest of drawers in there too, so either I get a chest of drawers with a change table on top or a cot, I can't have three pieces of furniture and still walk around the room. We are keeping the bigger rooms furnished with queen beds as we tend to have quite a few family members descend on us at a time, or overlap so we need that room. Plus I think bub might sleep in a bassinette to start with in our room... we'll see all these plans will probably go haywire once bub makes the rules

I am going to my first midwife appointment today, I assume they weigh me, and ask me all sorts of questions. No idea what to expect, then I have another appointment in December, and I think some sort of test in between.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls, our car died today! It's the only ne we have so now we have to buy a car this weekend!!!! AGH!!! And to top it off, am having crap day at work so burst into tears at my desk. Excellent!

Thanks
    Reviews
    JetGirl - you poor thing cars are a nightmare! Were you planning on buying a new car in the next few months or is this totally unexpected?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning girls

Jetg - I hope your day gets better

Just another quick one from me, i'm at work.

Do any of you girls know how to use photo bucket to add a photo to your posts?

Thanks
    Reviews
    nikki when you go to midwife appt you are usually there for 1 - 2 hrs they ask every question under the sun like have you been abused, are you scared of your husband, how many pregnancy have you had illnesses it just goes on and on and on and on lol very boring my 3yr old was with me he didnt like that to much

Thanks
    Reviews
    ally - thanks for the info, good thing I'm not working this afternoon then!

amum - I'm not sure how you use photo bucket but when you find out can you let me know too, please.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls

Amum21 - I used "flirkr" to post my pic. You just need to set up an acct (go to their website - free and heaps easy) then copy the link to your post. It's all pretty easy.

Twinmummy - hmmm, I can relate to that poo story ... and don't get my started on little boys and their unpredictable weeing habits! Glad your scan went well too!

Jet - sorry about the car and the crappy day your having - hope it improves!

afm - I'm feeling all crampy today - has me a little worried but I think it could be bowel related (sorry tmi) I took some coloxyl last night so that could be it...

I read somewhere that unless pain is severe and/or accompained by bleeding there is usually nothing to worry about - easier said than done though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls. We had been planning on buying a 4-door car (ours is 2 door) closer to the birth and were saving up but now we have to dip into our home loan redraw funds and we won't have a backup car, which makes it interesting when I'm on mat leave and DH has to drive to work!!!

I too get lots of cramps and am gradually learning how to tell it's bowel stuff!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    LillyJack - I get crampy if I get constipated or something it goes the other way too

JetGirl - these things always happen at the most trying times. We wanted to buy a new car then we thought about other things we'd like to do too and decided to maybe wait and see, now we just hope that our little car goes ok. It's got four doors and a hatch so it's not too bad. Our plan was to sell it before 90,000km but it's got 85 on it now so that might not happen. I hate buying cars, I guess that's why we are putting it off.

I went to my midwife appointment today, I heard the baby's heartbeat, it was amazing to hear. She asked me a whole heap of questions, gave me lots of info on breastfeeding, antenatal classes, what tests I'll need and why and checked my overall health and urine. She also weighed me but I'm still in a healthy BMI. The most amazing part by far was the baby's heartbeat, I'm in love