+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 73 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    oh and P.S I have spoken to Sparkle on facebook, all is good with her and she is in aus!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ally - she used to put the pram on the roof of the car for holidays and then used the boot for the rest. She took 3 portacots. (You can get away with putting 2 together for the first 4 or 5 months - mine shared a cot til they were 5 months)
    As for everyday trips she seemed to always have enough room for things. Had a backpack with her gear in. But didn't get out and about as much with 3 though.

We got a wagon as the pram we bought only just fitted in our sedan. I'm a bit of an overpacker for holidays but we did fit the pram, portacots, and all other bits and pieces in. We did notice the difference in how much we took last time, no portacots, portable high chairs, bottles, etc! We even fitted the big jogging pram in

We think me might try and go on another holiday before the next set of twins arrive as not sure how long it will be before we brave a holiday with 4.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Girls, just a quick question are any of you taking panadols from suffering really bad headaches??

I've had 2 headache's this week and I try for hours to shake it off but it doesn't happen. I feel so guilty taking 2 panadols each time. I know the websites say its ok but I'm only 12 weeks is that bad to take them?

Its definitely due to the heat!! I can't wait till we move out of the unit into our own house, March can't come quick enough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Wishing, I've taken Panadeine for migraines or really bad headaches. I went crying to my GP at one point cos I woke up holding my head, it was so bad, cos I hadn't taken anything. And he said Panadeine was fine. the OB also said Panadeine was fine. He may have said something about no more than 6 in 24 hours I forget. I've decided now that the stress of me having a really bad headache or migraine is more dangerous to the baby so next time I feel one coming on, I'm taking 2 Panadeine straight away & going to bed. That should sort it out. Man that heat was mental yesterday, i got no sleep

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the reassurance Jetgirl I felt so guilty but it was so bad I had to take a couple of panadoles. But your right I'm sure the stress of dealing with the pain is probably worse for the baby. I feel much better this morning although I'm sure this is due to the cooler weather.

My sister gave me a number today for Mothersafe (02) 9382 6539 where you can ring for any concerns relating to pregnancy related questions

They're website is:
    http://www.sesiahs.health.nsw.gov.au/rhw/mothersafe.asp
    Last edited by wishing4ababy; 04-11-2009 at 09:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    gp midwife and ob all told me panadol and panadeine are fine but you arent allowed to take anything with Ibuprofen like nurofen
    i suffered really bad with headaches with ds and took panadol every other day i think i felt bad but the doctors kept reassuring me it was fine i have taken a few this time but i havent suffered with headaches as bad this time probably only one a week i hope this helps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ally definitely helps. Its nice to be able to come on here for advice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    15 weeks today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    yay well done Boo!! I'm 14 weeks woohoo! the time is flying now!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay Boo! Do you have much of a tummy now? Mine seemed to double in size in the 15th week - I'll be 16 weeks on Sat, I love it so much when I make it to the next "week". Brings bub that little bit closer