ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls,

A lot of chat being going on in here today!

Amum21 - your OB sounds like mine. At my appointment he was so good with my 5 yr old and really included him!

Nikki - don't worry you won't be the only one on a date with a cross trainer I have a feeling I'll be dating both the cross trainer, the treadmill and hanging out with Jenny Craig in my spare time

A big hello to everyone else

Not much to report from me ... just hanging out until Saturday when I'll be 13 weeks. I love it when we can add a week on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    pfft I am not petite either.. i wish
    I am tall, and about a size 18, but I am healthy and happy so I don't mind at all
    I am craving some weird food at the moment.. food I don't even like.. peanut butter and potato cakes and strawberry jelly (NOT together hahaha) but I have been eating really well last few days.. eating breakfast lunch and dinner and then healthy snacks because if I don't eat every few hours I feel like

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pixie I lived in Port Dundas in a beautiful old building converted into flats. funny I didn't love Edinburgh either,I had to travel there a lot for work,but never loved it. But Glasgow just has something very special about it & I can't work out what it is........

Amum what a lovely Ob,DH met our Ob yesterday for the first time & loves him too (BTW he is Scottish)

Jetgirl have you tryed prune juice? It really works wonders

Nikki I used to travel to northern Ireland for work,such a beautiful place.I only went to Berlin in Germany but would love to see more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hopeful - I am the same, I have to eat really often or I end up vomiting and once I start that up there is no stopping it!

It's funny how when you feel sick the last thing you feel like is food but food is the only thing that helps to ease it a little.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hullo....

Sorry ladies, I've been back from my scan now for hours! But this is the first chance I've had to post .

All went really well 2 arms 2 legs 1 head and a heartbeat! So far the downs markers are low risk (from what I could tell) so we're pleased with that too. OMG I couldn't believe how much they move around now! The guy had to press down hard on my tummy to get her to roll over. Too cute, every time he went to take her picture, she would roll over again .

I'm calling 'it' a 'her' only because I have a feeling .

Sarbear - Sorry to see your having a hard time atm, I hope it gets under control soon.

Oh... and my dates have changed I'm now 12w2d, due April 26th.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    glad to know I'm not the only one who is not petite, plus I have heard pregnancy actually changes your body shape, I am already pear shaped so that should be interesting All for a good cause though!

Hopeful - you are like me, I eat to stop myself feeling ill and to get rid of this obnoxious taste in my mouth, excess saliva I think.

JetGirl - is it the sciatica giving you trouble, mine comes and goes. Some days it's not a bother other days I can barely walk. I also get pains from being blocked up too, so I eat dried fruit and that seems to work or metamucil.

Boo - how exciting! I didn't realise your scan was today, I'm glad it's all progressing well and that 'she' was active for you.

Well I am going to attempt to bake Key Lime Pie today, or a version of that. I haven't made it in a while but at least it shouldn't make me feel ill while I make it.
    Last edited by nikki08; 14-10-2009 at 16:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw Boo that's so great!!! Well done!

Nikki I've got the metamucil aswell and have been building up to 3 teaspoons a day so today is first day on 3 so hopefully things will start moving along And yeah the sciatica pain is shocking. It's only when I sit down and that's what I do all day boohoo. I have to lie down when I get home to get it to stop (also cos am so buggered!) and then it starts again after sitting on the couch for a while. My physio will sort me out I'm sure, she's great. I go to her far too often!

Rice crackers are great for this I-must-eat-or-I-will-spew lark

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome news boo!!! I swear, I know one shouldn't wish ones life away hahaha but I want the next 3-4 weeks to FLY!!! Then I will be 12 weeks!!
    Nikki- yeah i have the excess saliva too and these (tmi) gross little burps.. and at night it seems to take me ages to digest dinner!!
    Last edited by hopefulmama2b; 14-10-2009 at 16:34. Reason: .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just updating....

APRIL/MAY/JUNE BUBS

MARCH DUE DATES
    SARBEAR 29th March

APRIL DUE DATES
    LOCHNESSIE 13th April
    AMUM 19th April
    Meaghan 20th April (Twins)
    LILLYJACK 24TH April
    BOO 26th April

MAY DUE DATES
    ANGELEISH 3rd May
    JETGIRL 6th May
    NAT73 10th May
    NIKKI 12th May
    WISHING4ABABY 15th May
    ALLYOOP 18th May
    TODDLER 20th May
    BLONDEKELLI 21st May
    CAT21 24th May
    Momof6-24th May (Twins)
    SPARKLESARE ?th May(twins)
    HOPEFULMAMA2B 23rd May
    PixiePaws 31st May

JUNE DUE DATES
    Bellamama 8th June
    Kiwimama 2nd June

6-7 WEEK SCAN
    Sparklesare - 8th October (7 weeks)
    PixiePaws - 12th october (7 weeks)
    Kiwimama - 14 October (7 weeks)
    kgh09 - 19th October (7 weeks)
    Bellamama - 19 October (7 weeks)
    Twinmummy2007 - 21st October (8 weeks)

10-13 WEEK SCAN
    Meaghan - 15th Oct (NT)
    Nikki - 15th Oct
    BlondeKelli - 17th Oct (OB)
    JetGirl - 19th Oct
    Wishing4ababy - 19th Oct (10 weeks - OB)
    Toddler - 20th Oct (OB)
    Boo - 21st Oct 13 weeks (OB)
    Nat73 - 26th Oct
    Wishing4ababy - 30th Oct (12 weeks - NT)
    allyoop8 - 2nd Nov (NT)
    Last edited by Boo83; 15-10-2009 at 10:38. Reason: edit

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie - I forgot to congratulate you on now being in your 2nd trimester, i will be joining you this Friday, i cannot believe how fast this pregnancy is going, even DH said the same thing today. I'm really going to start hitting the shops now, not that i need to buy much.

To all the girls that are constipated, have you tried eating brown bread and drinking pure orange juice, Jett has a lazy bowel and this is part of his daily diet, if he doesn't have it everyday he won't go. I however have the opposite problem, so far today i have been about 3 times and it is very loose (sorry TMI)

Boo - Well done on your scan, what a lovely sight it is.