+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks nat- it must be nice in a way to see him in dreams though.. maybe its him hanging around to watch over you ? i am a believer of all that stuff.. im sure your bubs will have a great guardian angel

since starting ivf i have been having vivid dreams where im always holding a 1yr old boy.. with white blonde hair (looks identical to my dh at that age) and his name is dylan.... and i have this little boy in my dreams but in different senarios... but i can clearly see his face and his names always dylan... so when i found out i was having a boy.. dh and i knew his name was dylan... its like it was meant to be...

oh my gosh i have to get off bejeweled.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    i logged off facebook... finally going shopping now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nat - my dad's been gone 6.5 years too, I got married about a year and a half after he passed away, he never met DH. My sister is convinced he is the guardian angel for all his grandchildren, so I hope he's looking after my little one I think we'll both have a few more dreams like this, but maybe it's good because it's our way of connecting with them at this time in our lives. Even though it did make me cry this morning.

Angeleish - I am ten weeks and the only belly I have is from bloating at the moment. I think if I wasn't bloated and wasn't carrying extra weight you might see a slight bump but it would be barely noticable. My sister didn't show until she was 5 months along.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Actually I have popped a little. I am quite tiny anyway, so I guess it was never going to take much before I did. I use the term popped loosely though. DH and I can see it because we know, but if you didn't know (which no one does) then you would just think I have chubbed up or have a little bloating.

sarbear - Have fun shopping!! Let us know how you get on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Gee it is busy in here today.

Nessie - I go every 4 weeks at the moment then it goes down to every 2 weeks then once a week the closer i get. Yes it was lovely to finally see our little one as a baby and not a jelly bean.

As for the stuffy nose and down below that all get's worse and if you breastfeed your nose will have so much junk in it its ridiculous, i am constantly blowing my nose and have to wear liners day and night for the other end, but who's complaining, what a small price to pay for this gift.

I am still on school hols so i am sitting here in my pj's, Jett and i are having a pj day and i'm loving it

Hi to everyone, hope you are having a lovely day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sarbear I hope you have a lovely time shopping.I can only begin to imagie how you must feel,it really has been a tough time for you.But totally worth it when you get to hold your bub
    DH & I saw a brand new baby yesterday while booking into the hospital & it really made me so excited to be holding my own little precious bub in 6 months.

Pixie i lived in Glasgow for 2 years & I get homesick for it every time I speak of it,I loved living ther & would go back in a minute.My dogs are Lochie & Nessie,2 westhighland white terriors.

Enjoy hanging out in your Pj's with Jett Amum! Is he getting excited?

Nikki I can't believe you are 10 weeks already

Angel I have weird dreams everynight,I wake up exhausted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie - Yes he is getting very excited, he was so excited yesterday when we had our scan and our OB is fabulous, he includes Jett in everything, when he was listening to the heart beat he said to Jett, there is your sister Jett, then the scan he said come and have a look at your sister Jett, to bad if it is a boy....but i love the way he is included in it all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amum - that's so lovely that he gets included in everything, I bet he feels very special. I remember my parents made a real effort to fuss over me when my little sister was born and as a result I thought it was the greatest thing, and once she got older and I could play with her it was even more fun. Babies can be hard for young kids to adjust to because they don't do anything, I still remember looking at my sister and asking mum when she would start 'doing stuff and playing'.

Lochnessie - there are some lovely places in Europe and the UK, I have lived in both Germany, UK and Ireland and I loved Germany and Ireland. I never made it to Scotland but my DH promises me that one day we'll go, he says it's just beautiful.
    I know, the ten weeks have gone faster than I expected, I am just waiting with bated breath for the 12 week mark.

angeleish - with all this talk of everyone being petite it makes me feel very naughty for having let myself put on those extra kilos in the last year! For now I'll just accept it, but next year I think me and the cross trainer are going to have a few dates

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nikki I'm definitely not petite - in height maybe but not in any other way I'm a 14 or 16 in trousers and even then I only have 1 pair that fits me now what with the bloating (I'm assuming it's bloating cos I'm so frickin blocked up!)
    I'm going nuts today. The pain in my side is driving me mental, can't sit still. Managed to get an appointment with my physio tomorrow so COME ON TOMORROW! I will be 11 weeks, yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Nessie me too! DH and I plan to retire in Glasgow. I lived there for about 18 months in 2001 in Partick. I also lived in Edinburgh but didn't love it at all. We have family that live in Bearsden too and I really miss them. Due to family commitments though, we're anchored in Oz for quite some time.

Sarbear: what did you buy?