+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 73 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks Nikki it was indeed and my nausea is AWOL

hi ally how was your weekend?

I'm at home sick today. Just so so tired with sniffles and sneezes so thought it's best to take it easy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Morning Ladies I am in a good mood because I slept well all night! No tossing and turning, no particularly bizarre dreams... the last week I've been having really awful sleep so at least with one good night under my belt it gives me the energy to deal with it.

Does anybody find that they can only eat very small portions of food at a time. I find myself going from not interested in food to starving withing 10 minutes, but then when I eat I manage a few mouthfuls and feel like I've just eaten a three course meal

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nikki - I was like that with food! I've come good now. Although I snack all day, I can now eat a meal. But I think I might have to keep an eye on the waistline .

Well, I think we may have choosen our names over the weekend!!! I've had a few in mind but DH has had no idea. So far we have Sarah Renee (Renee is after my late sister) and Lochlan. Lets see.... We may change our minds 50 times between now and then!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Boo - they sound like lovely names If my appetite comes back I'm going to have to watch my waist line carefully, my cravings are not very healthy at the moment

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Nikki. I've never wanted any 'out there' names. I've always wanted a name that will be cute for a 3 year old but they can carry it through adulthood.

At the minute my cravings are mainly for fruit and yogurt, I can't get enough!! Hopefully that will help control my waistline.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies

Boo- the names sound great! I agree.. something nice and suitable!

nikki/jet- oohh i can't deal with roast lamb when not pregnant.. let alone pregnant.. but I am glad u enjoyed

I am feeling rather crap today.. realllllly quesy morning and I am am sorry I am wearing my skinny leg jeans as they are tight lol and restricting me.. i wanted to get as much wear out of them as I can before I get huger lol but they are not feeling too flash today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol at your skinny jeans Hopeful!! I haven't been able to wear anything like that since my stim cycle in June!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    haha boo- but they are big skinny jeans lol
    i just went to the loo and readjusted lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nice work with the sleeping Nikki. I would LOVE a good night's sleep. My bellybean is due any day now so it better sort me out!!!

Have spent the morning bidding on maternity clothes on eBay The stuff I bought last week is excellent, really comfy & looks great but it's just such a rip-off!!!!

Love the names Boo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    maternity clothes scare me a bit lol.. and overwelm me. I find that buying clothes in a bigger size feels easier to me.. I plan on getting by wearing leggings, long tops, maxi dresses etc. I may try and find some black full length and 3/4 length maternity pants, we will see. I laybyed 2 big maxi dresses for summer recently and on friday night i bought this cute pink leopard print oversize tank that I will be able to wear all the way thru, over leggings