+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 73 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    JetGirl - I've never heard of that council support thing? Do all councils offer programs like that? What type of assistance is that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow twins again that will be lots of fun
    are you twins you have non identical aren't they ? boy and girl?

cant remember who was asking about little A's its little athletics they do a tots program where i live he had so much fun last week and i found a tshirt in his size so its all good now

wow what a hot day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ally it was me asking about Little A's, that's so cute

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    twinmummy- congrats- that is soo cool!! two sets of twinnies!!! How far along are you now?

sparkle- forgot to tell u, my SIL has twins so I can gets heaps of info from her as she belongs to some local multiple preg groups if you like.

Jetgirl- good work on telling everyone.. now that my bosses here now i'm considering telling everyone lol but i dunno.. i'm not even 10 weeks yet...

Lily- I reckon I have put on weight too. too scared to weigh myself lol

AFM did i mention i took the job at work? Am very excited and they are all being supportive of my pregnancy.. have told them I want between 6-12 months leave and my GM said that was fine, if I was going crazy at home and wanted to come back part time earlier, that was fine too, but if i dont want to then thats fine too. I am feeling lazy, starving and sickly today.. and my bbs are really sore! I had my GP appt this morning and told him I wanted a 10 week scan and an NT scan.. he said most ppl dont have a 10 week scan (as he scribbled a referral for me to uniradeology) but I just smiled and said "I did IVF, I want a scan please " But girls I have a q, is the 10 week scan done vaginally or externally??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Twinsmummy - thats great news!

Nikki - I did a bit of research before I went for my NT scan. So I knew what they were looking for and the normal measurement range. When I saw that all of the measurements were within the normal range I was quitely confident.

Well I had my appointment this morning. Got to see bub again it was asleep and upside down! But everything is going well. I'm in the low risk downs group, which I already kinda knew . His only issue is my iron level. Its ok for now, but as the baby starts to grow more and 'steals' it from me I could be in trouble. So I either have to get back on the blackmores horse tablets or increase my red meat intake . I'm really not liking either choice atm. Normally I'm a red meat lover but I just can't stand the smell now.

Anyone heard from momof6?????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful - my 10 week scan was external but I believe they try that first and if they don't have a clear picture they'll do internal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nikki sorry I have no more info as I'm from Ireland. I just remember DH telling me about it... It was Kuringai council he was talking about.

Boo, well done!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooh and Hopeful, well done with taking the job! Glad everybody's being supportive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Jetgirl!
    and thanks Boo re the scan info and congrats on the scan!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    twinmummy - wow, what are the chances!!! How amazing is that! You certainly are going to be 1 busy lady!

Boo - congrats on the scan results

Someone was asking about council support for twins. I know our council does offer some help but I think it's all arranged through your community health nurse (you know the one's at the baby health clinics). I think they offer it more to those who are not coping though - so maybe you have to ask for the help?