+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 54 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoJ View Post
    Hi ladies im just wanting to ask a quick question.

I gave my DS panadol last night, how long should i leave it before i put a MCN on him, im using sposies at the moment so i dont stain his nappies, he has dont a number 2 alread ths morning but he sometimes does up to three a day.

No one answered my question
    Can anybody help??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No one answered my question
    Can anybody help??
    If you use panadol in the evening then by the next morning you should be ok to use MCN. The first time I used panadol and she was wearing a mcn it was in the evening and in the morning I noticed a grey nappy, but it was only that one nappy & the one's she wore for the rest of the day weren't affected. It's their wee that the panadol comes out in. If you gave him panadol last night then you should be fine to use mcn by now.

Goodluck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpottySocks View Post
    If you use panadol in the evening then by the next morning you should be ok to use MCN. The first time I used panadol and she was wearing a mcn it was in the evening and in the morning I noticed a grey nappy, but it was only that one nappy & the one's she wore for the rest of the day weren't affected. It's their wee that the panadol comes out in. If you gave him panadol last night then you should be fine to use mcn by now.

Goodluck!
    Oh its their wee. Oh okay. I think he has teeth coming as he made his ear bleed last night so i gave him panadol. I gave him more ths afternoon so ill wait till tomorrow afternoon before he puts one on. Thanks for your help

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbyboy2008 View Post
    yep caitlansfood...they are a pocket nappy with an insert
    thanks better save my not much and only money for something else
    am not good at stuffing pockets

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    IJ...i would of answered ya :P if i could but lockie very rarely has panadol and hasnt had it at all since being in cloth so i want sure of the answer ............
    i got some not so fulffy mail today ....it was soap bricks ...they smell soooo yummy

Thanks
    Reviews
    IJ...i would of answered ya :P if i could but lockie very rarely has panadol and hasnt had it at all since being in cloth so i want sure of the answer ............
    i got some not so fulffy mail today ....it was soap bricks ...they smell soooo yummy
    Thats ok, i was just having a whinge, seems a normal thing for me nowadays

I got two side snappers today from Baby Safari. So i now officially know what they look like. I also got a 2nd hand nicnap and my BBF, its so nice and soft.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats ok, i was just having a whinge, seems a normal thing for me nowadays

I got two side snappers today from Baby Safari. So i now officially know what they look like. I also got a 2nd hand nicnap and my BBF, its so nice and soft.
    hahaha...bout time :P.....kidding

do u like the side snaps ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    hahaha...bout time :P.....kidding

do u like the side snaps ?

Im not a fan of the way they look, and i havent tried them yet, will do it tomorrow before i wash them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilahh View Post
    Thanks Kuddles! Let me know how the MA multifits go. DS is a huge bub so Im so attracted to the idea of OSFA nappies, and I love my Bamboo/Hemps. Hope BF is still going well.
    I will do. They are in the wash as we speak.
    BF is going very well thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I figured it was about time I came and introduced myself here - i've been lurking for long enough!

So... (drum roll please ) I'm Jocelyn, i'm 17 and I have a eight week old boy called Noah

I'm waiting for some fluffy mail! Four abbygro slushies that were posted on the first, so with a bit of luck they should be here soon. There's no sign of them at the post office so i'll give it a couple of more day's before doing a lost article thingy. Why does mail here take so long? It took three weeks for my itti's to come last time and that was once they'd been posted!

It's interesting about panadol staining nappies, I would never have thought of that. Does anyone know if other medications do the same thing?