+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34351525354 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    FinallyReady, thanks for the facebook site!

STBmumof4 - I don't know about the fitteds etc, but the bummis covers should be good. My bub was 3.5 kilo and he was too big for the bummis superbright newborn size, and fit the whisper wrap nb size for about 4 weeks. So they should be a great fit for a smaller bub.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

With buba starting on solids I've decided to make some fleece liners incase they start to stain. I went to spotlight today and couldn't find any micofleece anywhere. I ended up buying something called Victoria's polar fleece. It's very soft and not as thick as the polar fleece used in jumpers but not super thin either. Do you think this will work or end up giving me problems?

Tess

finallyready is offline Lead me not into temptation... I can find it all by myself!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tbizabishaka View Post
    Hi,

With buba starting on solids I've decided to make some fleece liners incase they start to stain. I went to spotlight today and couldn't find any micofleece anywhere. I ended up buying something called Victoria's polar fleece. It's very soft and not as thick as the polar fleece used in jumpers but not super thin either. Do you think this will work or end up giving me problems?

Tess
    Sound's like the stuff I bought a couple of weeks ago. I haven't had any problems and it works as a terrific barrier between the Bepanthen/Daktozin and the bamboo boosters I use.

I think I ended up paying about $4.50 for half a meter and made about 20 liners out of it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi,
    I bought Mio flushable nappy wipes which have been great i have been picking up the Mio flushable liner and the used wipes all in one go and tossing them in the loo....so easy!! My question is i need more wipes, and cannot remember where i bought them from, it was online but i have looked on every site i thought i'd bought from and can't find them.

Has anyone else bought them if so where from??

Also has anyone used or heard of any other flushable wipes, i am thinking perhaps i may just have to buy the kleenex toilet wipes but thought they might be a bit thick??

Any help would be most appreciated

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone,

I have just started putting my 4 week old bubby into the MCN's that I have! I am sooo super excited, and she looks so cute. I am so glad it's summer as you can show off the nappies with just a singlet and they start conversations I have BBH's magicalls in small, and BBH bamboo fitteds with blueberry covers, itti bitti tuttos (they are my fav, they just fit so well and never leak so far) green kids pockets and jax naps pockets. I was so excited when she finally got to the 3 kilo mark and the nappies started to fit

I have a question re: stains. With the sunshine, stains are disappearing on the line, but I am wondering what happens in winter when it's raining for a week and your nappies have to dry inside???? i am thinking those stains are going to be pretty gross otherwise !!!

finallyready is offline Lead me not into temptation... I can find it all by myself!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shube View Post
    I have a question re: stains. With the sunshine, stains are disappearing on the line, but I am wondering what happens in winter when it's raining for a week and your nappies have to dry inside???? i am thinking those stains are going to be pretty gross otherwise !!!
    Even on a cloudy day in winter there will be enough UV bouncing around to take care of the stains. I put my naps on a clothes horse and put it outside during winter. That way if it starts to rain, I only have 1 thing to bring in, rather than struggling to get them off the line.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Some stains don't come out straight away but do over time. If you want to protect your nappies from stains just grab some micro fleece and cut them the same size as your boosters/inserts. Heaps easier to get poo off, keeps bub dry and stops nappy stains.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sorry to crash your thread! I hope you don't mind - I am doing a bit of research into MCN's, and was wondering if anyone would be interested in filling out a short survey on the topic? If so, you can click on the link below:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/N9JGMDL

I hope it is ok to post this sort of thing in here! If not, someone please let me know and I will remove the post (or I am sure a mod will do it for me!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NewMamma View Post
    Hi Sorry to crash your thread! I hope you don't mind - I am doing a bit of research into MCN's, and was wondering if anyone would be interested in filling out a short survey on the topic? If so, you can click on the link below:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/N9JGMDL

I hope it is ok to post this sort of thing in here! If not, someone please let me know and I will remove the post (or I am sure a mod will do it for me!)
    Done

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry, I havent gone through all 55 pages of this thread , but has anyone else had trouble with itti bitti's becoming "crinkly". They seem to make a crackly like sound...but no visible problems or leaking. I've been reading it's the delaminating of the nappy...and that people send them back to Itti Bitti, but I've bought these used so I don't think I can send them back.