+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
    finallyready is offline Lead me not into temptation... I can find it all by myself!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone!

It's been a little quiet in here recently!

Just letting you all know that I am STILL waiting on Nurture Nappies to send my Bum Genius (ordered on Jan 6th!) They now claim that they haven't yet left Egypt (after an earlier email said they were being send from the USA) but I bet that they had plenty of stock for the Baby Expo in Melbourne last weekend! Am going to ask for a refund (after a stern phone call) and order them from NZ where I'll be paying slightly more (but they have them in stock!)

Any experience with BBH Petites? My boy is 2wks (about 4 kg with skinny thighs) and the Itty Bitty's are too big (even the small size). I really want to start on the MCNs but I just don't have any that fit him ATM.

Hope to hear from someone soon!

Eco Goddess is offline Loving life under the Bodhi tree!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by finallyready View Post
    Hi everyone!

Just letting you all know that I am STILL waiting on Nurture Nappies to send my Bum Genius (ordered on Jan 6th!) They now claim that they haven't yet left Egypt (after an earlier email said they were being send from the USA) but I bet that they had plenty of stock for the Baby Expo in Melbourne last weekend! Am going to ask for a refund (after a stern phone call) and order them from NZ where I'll be paying slightly more (but they have them in stock!)

Any experience with BBH Petites? My boy is 2wks (about 4 kg with skinny thighs) and the Itty Bitty's are too big (even the small size). I really want to start on the MCNs but I just don't have any that fit him ATM.

That sucks about your bumgenius nappies!!
    We got a freebie BBH petite (after referrring a friend to BBH!) but obviously havent tested it yet. We got a small which is designed for 3.5kg+ and it is miniscule!! Our midwife doesnt reckon our little man will even get to wear it, but we will see! Hopefully he will be here in the next few days and I can test it on him and let you know how it goes

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have heard good things about the BBH petites, Small make but really good trim fit.
    I want to try some for my kiddies in nappies.

Itti's though, Didn't fit my youngest until she was around 6ish months old, When she was a freshie I used kissaluv fitted nappies and bam bam fitted nappies (bambams are from bubblebubs) I also used bubblebubs all in ones which were great for pooplosions lol

Hi everyone!

Now into our stash we have wild childs, cute tooshies both all in ones and fitted bamboo velour ones, ittis (she's still in smalls ) and i have some baby hosen nappies comming soon.

Cannot wait to get some little nappies again for this belly babe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi everyone!

bbh petits, honestly, go the medium, they snap down to a teeny size!

I would be getting my money back too, that is really dissapointing!

edit, just read back a bit, you can get BG's from happy Babes, i've bought from there before, and they were super!
    Last edited by LeeJ; 15-03-2010 at 18:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    finallyready i'd cancel the BG order, that sucks. You can't get medium petites in stock either yet.

Bubblebubs sml worked on my boy from 2wks to just over 3mths. Goochi baby OSFA worked from when i got them at 7wks and would have fit earlier. Not too bulky either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to share how pleased I was yesterday to come accross a health professional that not only knew that dd was wearing mcn, but also had the same ones! Yay

When we've been to the doctors I've had funny comments and strange looks (as if mcn are some wierd out-of-space creation). So it was very refreshing. She also said there were other mothers in her mothers group that used them too

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI,

I received my Blueberry's this week, I had them sent to a friend in the States, paid half the price and then she posted them over for me, they are all minky pocket's I am so excited i can't wait to try them out, this is my first MCN experience...yay!!

Has anyone else used the Blueberry's??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    Am currently researching mcns then found this threadI can see I'm going to become a mcn addict my other half is already giving me grief (in a nice way). So far I was thinking of getting some bumgenius 3-0 pockets, some bbh bamboo fitted nappies and covers and some gro baby (found on american website - rave reviews over there - has anyone tried these ones?)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wondering if those waiting for the MCN'S they ordered to arive from the USA have got them yet? I want to order but not if they aren't in the country yet.

Tess

finallyready is offline Lead me not into temptation... I can find it all by myself!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am still waiting (since Jan 6th!!!) and about to cancel my order with Nurture Nappies. Their customer service has been shocking. It has been ME who has had to contact them to follow up where my order is (even though they must be fully aware of the fact that they have customers waiting for orders). Turns out that a friend had ridiculous delays in receiving her orders when she bought from them about 12mths ago. That would lead me to believe that it is the company and not this particular shipment that is the issue.

I'm going to spend a little more on the nappies and buy them from New Zealand as they have Bum Genius in stock. Other suppliers (given to me by NN) are:

{links removed by moderator}

My advice, don't shop with Nurture Nappies , find another supplier!
    Last edited by Mod-RaryGirl; 23-03-2010 at 09:47. Reason: Please don't link to nappy stores :-)