ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 54 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Finallyready I bought some bumgenius through nurture nappies 2 weeks ago and they still aren't here yet! Also bought some bbh and they haven't arrived either. V annoyed as it was my first fluffy purchase.

finallyready is offline Lead me not into temptation... I can find it all by myself!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CraftyRED View Post
    Finallyready I bought some bumgenius through nurture nappies 2 weeks ago and they still aren't here yet! Also bought some bbh and they haven't arrived either. V annoyed as it was my first fluffy purchase.
    And I'm still waiting!

Bub is due in 2 and a half weeks and I really don't want to be chasing my order when I'm trying to chase sleep!

Not happy Nurture Nappies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyoneI am very new to this thread! I am thinking of using modern cloth nappies and hoping you all could give me some advice as I have a major brain overload of info! Im thinking of using biodegradeable liners and an all in one system. Id like to use something thats extremely easy to use as I am dealing with alot at the moment and affordable. Ive been looking at baby beehinds minky all in ones as they dont need a cover,issybear minkys, cushie tushie couture,bum genius and Ive heard fantastic reviews of the Nudey!Rudey! nappies too..My lil girl is 9 months this week and hope I will get enough $$ worth by using mcns.
    Last edited by greeneyes81; 15-02-2010 at 12:17. Reason: added stuff

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome greeneyes
    I have saved a fortune using MCN's.
    I love my ittis but would love to try the BBH petite nappies. AI2 nappies are quicker to dry but require snapping the inserts together. The benefit to them is you can purchase extra inserts as the outers dry so quickly that you need less nappies overall. Saves $$$
    Have you bought any nappies yet? They can be a bit tricky to use to start with but if you stick by them you'll really appreciate them once you get the hang of it.
    Have you thought about only getting trial packs or one (or 2) of each to work out which nappies suit your little girl the most?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya Kuddles, I do like the idea of the AI2 nappies also. I havent purchased any yet but I am thinking of buying some trial packs to see what suits bubs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I believe that trial packs are definitely the way to go. I didn't and regret it.
    DS didn't fit so well into his BBH Magicalls and I had quite a few of them. Very frustrating.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by greeneyes81 View Post
    Hi everyoneI am very new to this thread! I am thinking of using modern cloth nappies and hoping you all could give me some advice as I have a major brain overload of info! Im thinking of using biodegradeable liners and an all in one system. Id like to use something thats extremely easy to use as I am dealing with alot at the moment and affordable. Ive been looking at baby beehinds minky all in ones as they dont need a cover,issybear minkys, cushie tushie couture,bum genius and Ive heard fantastic reviews of the Nudey!Rudey! nappies too..My lil girl is 9 months this week and hope I will get enough $$ worth by using mcns.

Hi GE

I love BBH magicalls but as Kuddles says they aren't good on some bubs, I've heard on skinny/smallish bubs. My DS is a real porker and fits in them well. Issy bears are great cause they are cheaper MCNs and OSFM! We love em. Cushie Tushie couture are cute but not great quality and really exy, I wouldn't recommend them. I've heard good things about bum genius. Ittis are also very good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well apologies to nurture nappies, it appears the delay is due to my postie. Will be having words tomorrow with them. But looking forward to getting the fluffies tomorrow. Plus I ordered some more bbh multifits last night. Now I only have to wait 20 weeks for bubs to arrive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by greeneyes81 View Post
    Hiya Kuddles, I do like the idea of the AI2 nappies also. I havent purchased any yet but I am thinking of buying some trial packs to see what suits bubs.
    The itti trial pack is a good place to start - it gives you one of each of their 2 types of nappy and helps to actually have a nappy in your hand to understand the terms etc.

Goodluck!

finallyready is offline Lead me not into temptation... I can find it all by myself!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I emailed Nurture Nappies the other day asking where my nappies were. The shipment STILL hasn't arrived from the US but they claim that it's expected by the end of the month.

Fat lot of good that does me! I'll be so close to having this baby that I won't care that I've finally got my fluffy mail!

So not happy with Nurture Nappies! Probably not their fault that the shipment has been delayed, but honestly... I don't understand how something can be delayed for so long!! The original explanation was the shut down over Christmas and New Year...

Does anyone know of another supplier of Bum Genius in Aust?