+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 54 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks Zalia.
    It is my first ever WAHM nappy. I love it. I have always been a bit hesitant at buying WAHM nappies. The workmanship of the BSB nappy is just fantastic. I'm so happy with it. =D
    If DS is in nappies long enough to grow out of his ittis I would seriously consider buying up big from her. I hope that I can TT him before he grows out of his ittis though.
    Next Bubba I'll be buying more of the BSB nappies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, i haven't posted in here for awhile but just had a couple of questions. DS is almost 9 months and mostly BF (FF at daycare and occasional night bottle at home) and i change him every 3-4 hours during the day and not at all overnight. I would use 3-4 day nappies and 1 night nappy.
    How long do you normally go between nappy changes for your bubs? (ie how many nappies in one day?) are they soaking wet?
    TIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    3 hours between nappy changes on average here! (CT's shorter, more 2 - 2 1/2 hours, itti's have to be right on the 3 hours, blueberry OSFM can last 4 hours sometimes)
    And Zalia, you reminded me - I HAVE to post some of my little girl I love my newborn minky's

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaspat24 View Post
    Hi girls, i haven't posted in here for awhile but just had a couple of questions. DS is almost 9 months and mostly BF (FF at daycare and occasional night bottle at home) and i change him every 3-4 hours during the day and not at all overnight. I would use 3-4 day nappies and 1 night nappy.
    How long do you normally go between nappy changes for your bubs? (ie how many nappies in one day?) are they soaking wet?
    TIA
    Thats about the same here, well, was exactly that when she was about 12mths. I've got a few nappies that just aren't lasting 3hrs now though. But DD is 18mths and doing big pees. How full they get varies, she's holding onto wee and letting go a few times a day.

MJ i'd love to see some pics of yr bub!

Thanks
    Reviews
    cool thanks for your replies! was just wondering what others do. i change him every 3-4 hours and some napies are really wet and some dry. I think over 24 hours though it all evens out.
    MJ: love to see some pics too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I just change DD when the boosters are wet - sometimes she goes a couple of hours, sometimes 4 or 5 hours without a wee!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Harriet;4341358]I just change DD when the boosters are wet - sometimes she goes a couple of hours, sometimes 4 or 5 hours without a wee!![/QUOTE]

See we've had a few issues with breastfeeding and making sure DS gets enough milk to be hydrated enough and sometimes i still panic if there's dry nappies, even though the three before it were wet enough; i keep doubting my supply etc etc so its good to hear what other bubs weeing patterns are, especially in MCN's.

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Jaspat24;4342092]
    Quote Originally Posted by Harriet View Post
    I just change DD when the boosters are wet - sometimes she goes a couple of hours, sometimes 4 or 5 hours without a wee!![/QUOTE]

See we've had a few issues with breastfeeding and making sure DS gets enough milk to be hydrated enough and sometimes i still panic if there's dry nappies, even though the three before it were wet enough; i keep doubting my supply etc etc so its good to hear what other bubs weeing patterns are, especially in MCN's.
    DD even had dry nappies overnight as a newborn Not often, but a few times. I think she just holds on sometimes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

Not sure if I'm in the right thread and I haven't had time to read all the posts so hope you don't mind me asking my question here.

I bought 6 Baby Beehinds bamboo nappies before my baby was born together with various covers - Thirsties, Bummies, Blueberry and Baby Beehinds. I only bought 6 so I could try them out. I love the nappies BUT I find them so bulky when I put a cover on over top. Hence I have hardly used them and have mostly been using the dreaded disposable.

Can anyone recommend a really nice slim-line MCN that is either an AIO or needs a cover? I don't really want to keep buying nappies and finding that they're all just as bulky as the BBH.

Your thoughts are much appreciated.

Thanks.

M

Thanks
    Reviews
    what about a sized nappy in a small size.. what about:
    itti bitti d'lish
    bitti boo
    bambooty AIO
    magicall

or
    prefolds

The only problem is that your baby will grow out of them - but I guess you could just get some for going out, or until your bubby fits the OSFM better..

i'm sure you will get lots more info from others..