ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    jaspat I fold them, cutting is a good idea though! And they wash great! I get heaps of use out of each one, some I have re-washed like 4/5 times. I bought some off ebay thinking they were the same, but they just tear apart in the wash and I find bits of them all over the place, so annoying! And noah tends to always find them and they end up in his mouth.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wondering, do theose liners soften after you wash them? I've got a nearly full roll but don't use em beacuse they seem sctratchy. I use fleece instead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Can anyone recommend a good o/night nappy?? DS has just started leaking through his bamboo BBHs. I looked at fluffybubs but they are sold out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilahh View Post
    Can anyone recommend a good o/night nappy?? DS has just started leaking through his bamboo BBHs. I looked at fluffybubs but they are sold out.
    fluffybubs stock monthly i think, there's a date on the site. I ordered one recently and was pretty easy to get, but you had to buy it the night they stocked. the nappy works really well.

I've had my eye on buying a genesa forge night nappy, i've heard good things and there's a new trim one available.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Me View Post
    Thanks for the tips on daycare. I'm not at all worried about them going missing. Dd1 has been going to that centre for about 3 years, I've never named a thing and only ever lost 1 skivvy which cost me about $2(so I didn't even bother looking further than the lost box in her own room). I guess sticking with their terrys during the day will be easier for them as they'll have a routine downpat already for their cloth
    Another plus is if they use their flats you don't have to worry about creams getting on your MCNs and it would cut your washing down significantly...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, just thought I'd say hello, been looking at these boards for a while, and figured it was time to say hello.
    My DD is nearly 8wks old, and has been in cloth at least part time since birth, we're now almost full time in cloth. I think I'm well on my way to becoming an addict-have over 30 already, although some are still too big (DD only 4kg at 6 week weigh in). Small Bambooties have been great here!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by M2J View Post
    Hi, just thought I'd say hello, been looking at these boards for a while, and figured it was time to say hello.
    My DD is nearly 8wks old, and has been in cloth at least part time since birth, we're now almost full time in cloth. I think I'm well on my way to becoming an addict-have over 30 already, although some are still too big (DD only 4kg at 6 week weigh in). Small Bambooties have been great here!

welcome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Newbies to cloth
    Lilahh: i use bambooty nights, fluffy bubs dreams (awesome!) and BBH bamboo fitteds with wool cover. If your DS is wetting through the BBH Bamboo then i'd recommend fluffy bubs.
    as for us, at the moment DS has started on solids and his poos are now solid! i haven't had to rinse poo out of nappies for a whole week now! i just pick up the liner and chuck it all in the toilet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    welcome M2J!

My custom baby bullfrogs just arrived! They're soooo luvely
    Wont be everyones cup of tea, but we are big footy fans here so we're impressed!
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...7&id=640140328
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...0&id=640140328
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...3&id=640140328
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...4&id=640140328

sorry for bluriness, they were taken on my phone

Was so lovely to meet other bher's on the weekend! And Kez it was good matty could meet you, he thinks only 'nerds' talk to people online (he thinks I'm a massive nerd) so when he actually saw that they are in fact 'regular' people it was good haha
    I'm knackered after the weekend, it was crazy busy, but I had sooo much fun. Nothing like talking nappies all day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    They're very cute That's cool that you can combine your passions and stick them on your son's butt

I just received my first embroidered nappy and I have to admit it's very cute. It's a black minky nappy with a frog on the back with the world "Kiss me I'm a prince" I bought it from Sew Insane (from OzeBaby) and she is SO lovely to deal with. I will definitely be checking back on her stocks. She has a gorgeous one that I am so tempted to buy for the next bubs... it's light blue and says "When God made me he was showing off".

How long do you all get out of your ittys? We're lucky to get 1 1/2 hours out of them, and that's using both boosters. We went out this morning and DS had done a big wee right before I put him in it and then an hour and a half later he was wet and we had to cut our shopping early - I thought I'd get at least 2 - 2 1/2 hours out of it. I have four of them so really hoping it's just because the inserts aren't up to full absorbency... though they've been washed several times now.