+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    oh and Erin, didnt end up getting the babycheeks. Glad I didnt, as it means I can spend the cash on 'prettier' nappies haha

My bbh have all discoloured too. They are like a greyish tinge. I just dry them inside out in the sun (on the rare occassion we actually have any) and that helps heaps!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by em1984 View Post
    Oh NO! so those 5 pre-washes yesterday were completely unecessary whoops! Probably should have read the info sheet that came with them
    sorry i'm the bearer of bad news
    at least they will be SUPER absorbent now, lol.

My ds leanrt to crawl yesterday!
    (hopefully explains the FOUL mood he's been in for the last few days!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    haha they better be bloody absorbant now, will b e trying out a night one for the first time tonight. We usually use bambooty's but wanted to give the issey's a shot.
    Yay for crawling! Now things get a WHOLE lot more difficult hahaha, especially when they get super fast. And yep, would explain a bad mood! And often explains sudden night waking or any sleep disturbances really. It's a lot for their little brains to cope with poor little buggers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tommo congrats on DS's crawling milestone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Girls!

We had a rough few days leading into it, he is, ah, spirited at the best of times. But this was screaming (like he'd just needles, ect), oh, I was wondering what was goign on, was awake every hour over night, that mixed with the screaming, i was not a happy chappy.
    Then, I noticed the going foward (usually backwards and rocking), then by yesterday, was going foward properly, and this morning, well, if he wants it, he goes and gets it

Last night he slept through, so I think it was just the milestone, but who would have thought that wailing like he's broken something would come before hand!

I remember him being grumpy before other milestones, but this was a new level, imagine waht he'll be like when learning to walk!

Oh, Em, Issy's will have it over bambootys no worries I know you're a huge fan of bambootys, lol, i'm always confident with issys on overnight, whereas, he'll pee through a BB in a couple of hours, i think you will be VERY happy

Thanks
    Reviews
    yay well I hope so! They look like great nappies and I luuuurve the prints, so cute! Might have to invest in a few more me thinks

Yeh milestones can be hard, as well as growthspurts ad throw teething into the mix and it feels like you get one week of good then a few weeks of not so good. Ah the joys hey But its so much fun watching them grow and learn, worth every crappy moment I reckon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbyboy2008 View Post
    if u are looking at getting med GF nights let me know coz i might be able to help ya
    Thanks for the offer Bubbyboy, but im after Larges

Im hoping to get some fluffy mail today- but i cant remember what i have got coming.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tommo787 View Post
    Thanks Girls!

We had a rough few days leading into it, he is, ah, spirited at the best of times. But this was screaming (like he'd just needles, ect), oh, I was wondering what was goign on, was awake every hour over night, that mixed with the screaming, i was not a happy chappy.

Poor little man.. DD has been waking up screaming everynight for the past 7 months, we didnt know what was wrong, she also hadnt put on ANY, and i mean ANY weight in that time (infact, she lost 200gms) She is 16 months now and only weighs 8kg.
    My husband and i were just beside ourselves, we had blood test after blood test, at the doctors every week, seeing paeds trying to work out what was wrong with her. She was still a really happy little girl, but the screaming at night and not growing were really worrying us. So last week we finally got some answers!
    DD is celiac! After all this time it was a gluten intolerance causing all trouble. In the week since she has been totally gluten free, she has already gained 500gms! The screaming at night has ceased, and she has so much energy!

Tommo787, here's to us girls getting a good nights sleep!
    Last edited by RaryGirl; 15-10-2009 at 15:47. Reason: photo removed - self promotion

Thanks
    Reviews
    Macsum2 - That's fantastic that your DD is feeling better. Poor little cherub.
    I love both your pics. You are right she's a little cutie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by macsum2 View Post
    Poor little man.. DD has been waking up screaming everynight for the past 7 months, we didnt know what was wrong, she also hadnt put on ANY, and i mean ANY weight in that time (infact, she lost 200gms) She is 16 months now and only weighs 8kg.
    My husband and i were just beside ourselves, we had blood test after blood test, at the doctors every week, seeing paeds trying to work out what was wrong with her. She was still a really happy little girl, but the screaming at night and not growing were really worrying us. So last week we finally got some answers!
    DD is celiac! After all this time it was a gluten intolerance causing all trouble. In the week since she has been totally gluten free, she has already gained 500gms! The screaming at night has ceased, and she has so much energy!

Tommo787, here's to us girls getting a good nights sleep!

Oh hun, how horrible! It's so hard when they are so young, you are trying to pick up on what it is that is wrong, but it's hard not to get fuzzled in the screaming.

I will hve to watch celiac, my mum was diagnosed years ago, something I probably wouldn't have thought of, but will watch carefully when introducing gluten.

wow, i'm just thinking, I had given him weetbix over those past mornings, but when he started going funny, I went back to raffertys rice cereal and fruit. And things have gradually got better.

I assume it is the leap. But now you ARE making me wonder Maybe, just maybe, there is something else?

I mean, it's not completely left of feild, mum is celiac... He has had such bad reflux, i wonder if there is an association.

OMG, just doing a little google research, we changed him over to NAN HA and it's the only one that hasn't reacted badly with him. It is gluten free,

I can't find info on other formula's, is there gluten in other formulas???

Going to research hun!
    Last edited by RaryGirl; 15-10-2009 at 15:48. Reason: removing deleted quote