Angeltears sparkle seahorse
    GF "cute as hell"monster
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...&id=1559403717

Lockie reading in his new sharks
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...&id=1559403717

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    they're gorgeous Erin! How many nappies do you have now? I reckon you could open your own shop soon haha....I'm jealous

I just told dp he has to come meet me on sunday when I finish at the baby expo and look around with me...then I slipped in that I may want to buy some nappies....He just goes "eeeemmmmmmm" in this really stern but half knowing he has no choice in the matter voice hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by em1984 View Post
    ...then I slipped in that I may want to buy some nappies....He just goes "eeeemmmmmmm" in this really stern but half knowing he has no choice in the matter voice hahaha

Future reference, you can use Issy inserts without prior washing, sorry hun!

Thanks
    Reviews
    em .....wouldnt it be better if hes not with u when ur buying (unless hes got the cash :P)*jokes*

in answer to how many ....umm im not sure but i know ive got 10 more coming still

did u hever end up trying the babycheeks ???

random question to everyone who uses magicalls .......do u find the microfiber sewn in booster get discoloured quite quickly ???(ive had mine about less than 2 months and the ones L wears at night are discoloured )

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was in fluffy heaven today!

It was the opening of "nest nappies" in paddington, a whole shop of nappies! So much fluffy goodness. Anyway, there was about 30+ people there and being the addict I am I started talking to some soon to be mums about the different nappies etc, and made some sales *blush*.

Anyway, it was a great day, and its a fantastic little shop, if your in Brisbane go say hi, elizabeth is lovely! And it will save you a few $$ on postage too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    did u buy anything ????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbyboy2008 View Post

random question to everyone who uses magicalls .......do u find the microfiber sewn in booster get discoloured quite quickly ???(ive had mine about less than 2 months and the ones L wears at night are discoloured )
    Some of mine are tinged blue (long story) but mainly my issue is that i dont like the microfiber smell. Do you give them a good rinse b4 dry pailing them? i noticed that DS1's fluffy bubs inserts are a bit discolored from the wee being there for so long (plus they kinds stink) so i give them a good rinse under the tap to dilute the we and it reduces the smell, and is ment to help the material last longer.

Im thinking about investing in some GF trim nights for DS2, i love the windpro stuff for night nappies, plus they are megga absorbent. Does anyone know how these compare to Fluffy Bubs nights?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for welcoming me!

STILL no sign of my abbygro's, although i'm going to order some other nappies tomorrow (shhh)! 12 more small itti's, a few GF's and maybe a couple of issy bears. I should probably put more effort into off loading some of my GK's to pay for them though!

I love the look of your BoB's Merla! I doubt i've got much chance of getting any though so I wont be holding my breath. I cn't even survive a CGR stocking and i've been trying for six months!

While i'm at it, a couple of questions for all of you lovely experts
    • What's the best was of using cloth wipes? Ok, let me explain. When I change N I have to boil the kettle, fill a bowl of water and then carry it to the bedroom (all of this one handed). It's been ok up to now but i'm starting to have trouble since he's started wriggling more and it's not really very safe. There has to be a better way, so how do you guy's do it?
    • Also how do you manage with them when you're out? Do you pre wet them?
    • Has anyone got some suggestions for a good night nappy? Preferably something fairly 'heavy duty'!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 2boyoboys View Post
    Some of mine are tinged blue (long story) but mainly my issue is that i dont like the microfiber smell. Do you give them a good rinse b4 dry pailing them? i noticed that DS1's fluffy bubs inserts are a bit discolored from the wee being there for so long (plus they kinds stink) so i give them a good rinse under the tap to dilute the we and it reduces the smell, and is ment to help the material last longer.

Im thinking about investing in some GF trim nights for DS2, i love the windpro stuff for night nappies, plus they are megga absorbent. Does anyone know how these compare to Fluffy Bubs nights?
    yea i rinse them first befor putting them in the bucket , and i wash everyday so its not like they sit for ages .......hmm im thinking it might be dust from the first dust storm (that probably sounds stupid lol)...

if u are looking at getting med GF nights let me know coz i might be able to help ya

bigfattoe....y do u need to boil the water for wipes ??
    what i do with wips is just quickly run one under the tap before i do the nappy change , thats the easyest way for me !
    and when i go out i just take dry cloth wipes and wet under the tap before the change
    (if i was going somwhere where i thought there wasnt going to be water availble i would pre wet the wipes

ohh also i just wanted to say how many "small" size nappies do u already have ?
    coz i was just tinking when u get the ittis maybe u should get half small half med instead of all small (yes they will allow it) as the small wont be worn for a very long time ..... with ittis when u buy the 12 pack its actually the "bakers dozen" which is 13 just thought id add that too !

HTH
    Last edited by *Need~More~Coffee~Please*; 15-10-2009 at 03:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tommo787 View Post

Future reference, you can use Issy inserts without prior washing, sorry hun!
    Oh NO! so those 5 pre-washes yesterday were completely unecessary whoops! Probably should have read the info sheet that came with them