ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 54 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome Jocelyn
    My name's Danni I'm 24 (nearly 25) and have 5.5 month old boy.
    that your fluffy mail arrives sometime soon. The post seems to take forever depending on where you live and where it is coming from. I hate the wait.
    Thankfully panadol has never stained my little man's nappies. Crossing fingers it doesn't happen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Jocelyn! Your boy has a GREAT name haha. Nothing worse than waiting long for fluffy mail, especially when your just starting your stash. Although, I cant complain, I seem to get it fairly quickly but I'm in melbourne 20 mins from CBD so I think that probably helps. Welcome to the addictive world of MCN's

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to our world Jocelyn!
    I'm Bonita, 20 years old and have a nearly 3 months old baby girl(:
    Although living in the CBD, things are slow in AP recently, i wonder what's happening?
    they have lost my AG parcel too..sob sob...luckily Renee is kind enough to send me another one
    One thing that I'll suggest is make it express, I know the postage doesn't make sense, but it's the only way you can track your parcels and make them come to you quicker
    I wish I can start a posting business to solve all of these!I'm sure I will do heaps better than AP!haha!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So what are the advantages of side snaps girls?

I have a baby safari side snap, dosen't do anything major for me.
    Ds needs nappies that sit quite low, as he has reflux, and any pressure on the tum results in everything coming back up.

So for us, itti's are fantastic.

Can anyone compare the likes of Flattery, CGR and BoB to the itti's?

It seems the side snapping nap's sit higher than front snapping ones, and double rows sit higher as well.

Would love any advice from you lovely ladies
    As I don't need anymore, but would consider investing in one of the above when the chance presents itself, lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tommo787 View Post

Ds needs nappies that sit quite low, as he has reflux, and any pressure on the tum results in everything coming back up.

It seems the side snapping nap's sit higher than front snapping ones, and double rows sit higher as well.

As I don't need anymore, but would consider investing in one of the above when the chance presents itself, lol.
    well as u know ittis are not welcome here

but as for the cgr's flattery and BoB's they are welcom anytime (not that i have BoB)

they also sit quiet low in the tummy (the flattery probably more so )
    i have CGR and flattery and like them both WAY more than ittis

if that helped any (its 3.20 am here at the moment )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tommo787 View Post

I don't have any flattery (yet, one on the way!), but I have CGR's and BoB's. The BoBs are a very trim fit. Both have 4 snaps on each wing (instead of 2 on the ittis) so you don't get wing droop (I've the 4 snaps work well, even though there more fiddly to get on, no wing droop here in them). All 3 are much prettier than Ittis (embroidery, panels etc) and made by WAHM's in australia with very high quality materials (ittis are mass produced in china). There both similar size to ittis, we have large in CGR and Large BoB's, and they fit my 8.5kg 6 month old well, large ittis JUST fit here, there still a tad big. I would recommend trying to get a couple of "show off" nappies for your stash, but don't get your heart set on BoB's, I don't know when she is taking her next lot of customs, and places are strictly limited.

As for side snappers, they do sit a little higher in the tummy which is very good for boys or tummy sleepers (during nap times). There no wing droop issues, and personally I think they look better. Because you adjust them at the side, if you have a bubba like mine with fat thighs and a little tummy you have the flexibility to account for that (I snap mine on an angle, tummy tighter than legs). DH prefers SS, he thinks their easier to get on. If you want to try some side snappers, you cant go past genesa Forge, I've got a medium SS of hers thats a PERFECT fit on the smallest snaps (were almost out of medium ittis, so the GF are a rather generous sizing) and nice and trim too.

If anyone is around brisbane CBD today, come along to the opening of The Nest Nappies in paddington, say hi to me!

Oh, and heres some photos of my missy in her new BoB's

Nappies
    Missy showing off
    Blue one
    Beaded one

Thanks
    Reviews
    god Erin what you doing up so late??!!

We have I think one side snap nappy, no two, and I actually find them quite hard to get on to be honest. They are more fiddly. It also doesnt allow you to overlap the flaps iykwim, which is what we need to do with most nappies as noah is quite skinny. They look good though I have a swaddlebees and one of those animal ones that are side snap and they are great nappies, but yeh a bit more fiddley, so I wouldnt go out of my way to get another one....

We had a majorly AWFUL night last night. Noah woke and wouldnt stop screaming and we just couldnt figure it out, finally got him back to sleep, twice. Then In the morning he wouldnt let me sit him down and was climbing up me like he was trying to get away from something. Went and change dhis nappy and the poor bugger had obviously done a poo in the night and now has THE WORST weeping red raw nappy rash. I'm so annoyed with myself I didnt check his nappy I was getting so frustrated with him and dp ended up being up with him for 2 hours and has had to go to work this morning at 5.30 absolutely buggered. I'm such a dill, and now its going to take ages for this stupid rash to heal!

Thanks
    Reviews
    aww poor lil noah , hope he heals up quickly ........

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Em, poor Noah! i hope his little bot heals quickly. Its so hard when they are little and cant explain what is wrong.

bbbbllllaaauuuggghhhh!!

I have had a really boring day, no fluffy mail, and sick kids ment that the only time we got out of the house was to go to the supermarket to get dinner.

I have been looking around online while the kiddiewinkles were sleeping and i have my heart set on a munch crunch auriel (or even an auriel of any kind!) i will almost do anything to get one, if anyone has one they dont want- plz let me know, of if there is a way i can get one that i havnt tried PLZ pm me. im also planning my next custom from gf.

Looking forward to the expo this weekend- should be pretty close to nappy paradise
    Last edited by 2boyoboys; 14-10-2009 at 20:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    haha it sure will be! I got fluffy mail today My three issey bears and they are sooooooo bewdiful! Two came with night inserts so I'm going to try them out tomorrow night when they are dry. They've been in the washing machine all avo.
    Noah's rash is baaaaad There are like welts and they are weeping and red raw, its so awful. Anytime he has done a poo today I've just had to put him in the bath coz it hurts him too much for me to wipe him I'm so so annoyed with myself. And dp told me he even checked his nappy in the night, but only did a feel if it was wet not even thinking he would have done a poo. argh, anyhoo, not much I can do about it now. Been lathering the calmoseptine on then topping it with corn flour, heavy duty action!

I cant WAIT for the expo I'm going to have to show great restraint as we just got a 500 buck electricity bill and 500 buck home insurance bill :O
    So will try and only buy a COUPLE.....hehe