+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey I'll join in! On this thread for a chat! Good idea tt!!!! So dd has been going along really well now at 5mths 3mths corrected has had little growth in the last month which has dropped her in the percentile chart haven't started to stress too much yet but it's in the back of my mind ATM! Hoping for a spurt sometime soon!! Or once again I'll be in panic mode! I really do stress too much lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Where is she now on the charts... I wouldnt worry to much alot of kids tend to not b on the chart for years... Lachie my prem he isnt on the chart n is far from it he is currently 80cm long n 10kg n is 3 in march.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Kribby - Doesnt matter where they are on the charts, as long as they follow their own curve.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah she was for corrected just over the 50% and now just above the 25% for actual she was just above the 3% now not in the chart! So not really following the curve! But on the other hand she is happy, healthy and alert so I'm not TOO worried ATM! I got a phisio and immunisations in feb and a pead appointment in march so we'll see what they say then!
    It's just so hard not to stress when I know what she went through not that it was as rough as others I just would hate to see a tube back in her nose iykwim!!
    She's also gone from putting on 250g a week to 125g but I'm assuming that's from her lack of growth! And the fact she was continuiously constpated untill I changed her formula!

Thanks
    Reviews
    On a lighter note in the last month she has developed so much grabs things now and plays with toys not to a huge extent but definitely see a change! And she can sit up and stand up aided and actually prefers it to lying down which can be a pain when I'm trying to get things done but so happy on the same token!! Brought her a bumbo the other day and she loves it for all of 5min until she get worn out lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    But also is she mobile, Lachie cant walk but he can rolll n is now starting in a walking frame so he is burning cals all the time and he is on 1.5cal/ml 24 hr feeds thru a pump and he burns so fast. So dont b surprised if she is mobile that could b why she is not gaining as much but the way i always see it is a gain is better then a loss, lachie gained 50grams last month isnt much but it is something.... But I think we can all relate when it comes to stressing bout the little buggers lol...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any of u ladies on fb...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah definitelybeatono3 stress head lol!! She's not mobile as such but is moving a lot more and awake a lot more and like I said is sitting and standing but aided not by herself has rolled a couple of times from tummy to side/back but that's doing tummy time on a pillow she can't roll if she's on a flater surface! So I would say she's definitely burning more calories and 125 a week isn't so bad they did say between 100-250g is a good weight gain!! It's so hard to know!! Lol but I don't think the worries will ever go away I mean one day she'll be a teenager and have a boyfriend argh that's scarey!! Lol I'm on fb

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kribby View Post
    On a lighter note in the last month she has developed so much grabs things now and plays with toys not to a huge extent but definitely see a change! And she can sit up and stand up aided and actually prefers it to lying down which can be a pain when I'm trying to get things done but so happy on the same token!! Brought her a bumbo the other day and she loves it for all of 5min until she get worn out lol!
    Its still a curve, just her own weird one. Tahlia's all over the shop with weight gain. If she's doing alot more, she's during calories.

Quote Originally Posted by BeatoNo3 View Post
    Any of u ladies on fb...
    Sure am.
    Krystal-Anne Sinclair

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleTime View Post
    Sure can get it

If you ring the hospital's main switch board & ask to speak to Patient Records. They can put you in the right direction. There maybe a small fee involved to get hold of them but it can be done.

I know plenty of Prem Parents that have done it. Im going to get our next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by fox_girl View Post
    I am not 100% but i think you can request them through the medical board or hospital or something like that.
    Thanks for that ladies - I will give them a call!