+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Not major delays but Tahlia does have delays. We're not sure if its laziness or delays, waiting for a Pead app next month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassie84 View Post
    Just wonderign if any one else babies have a had major deylays angus was born 10weeks early in march 2010 . He is 17mthns old and has just started to crawl he says thankyou sorta and that is it has anyone else have this at all
    Hi honey DD just turned 2 and decided that was a good time to start walking full-time only took her first steps two weeks prior. If you are worried there's no harm in checking with a pead, Physio, GP they'll be able to reassure you sweet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi, just thought I'd introduce myself and say hi.
    My DD was born on Monday at 35+6.
    she is doing really well - no nursery time, no jaundice, no feeding tubes. We feel so fortunate!
    BFing isn't working, though. She is too sleepy and her mouth is too small! I had feeding issues with my DS, though, who wasn't prem but was a low birth weight baby, so I'm prepared for the long slow process ahead.

Glad to have a place to chat and get advice.

Can anyone recommend any essential websites/ books on what I need to know with a premmie bub, and what may/ may not be issues for her. I like to be prepared!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations!

DS was born at 35 weeks and spent 2 weeks in scn so your bub is doing fantastic!

I haven't noticed any problems with him. He didn't smile until almost 11 weeks and isn't rolling yet but the paed said it's fine and he should do it by his corrected age

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Have a look on l'il Aussie prems.

Coming live from my phone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. Just introducing myself. Had a premmie on Monday. So now I have even more things about baby's I didn't think that I would need to know

DS was born Monday 21 Nov 11 at 31+6 weeks. Doing well so far. Breathing on own. Iv feed for a little bit and now on nasal tube feeding. So hoping everything keeps going so well

I'm sure I'll be back in this area with heaps of questions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on your little man!

Just remember to take time for YOURSELF & DONT feel selfish for it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Regarding my comments about my son having deylays he has just started O/T therpy he has been diagnosed by gentics with Aarskog syndrome which will explain all is problems and deylays as weel thanks just thought i would let yous know maybe somone else has a son with same thing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi just introducing myself we have bad our son Byron join us at 24 weeks 6 days. 16/1/12 looking forward to meeting parents that have been through the roller coaster of a premmie bub.. I know we have a huge rise ahead of us

Bobbie

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    Just thought I'd pop by and introduce myself, my name is Jodie. I am currently on HBR due to complete placenta previa and accreta. The doctors are trying their best to get me to 32 weeks but aren't making any promises!
    So either way I'll be having a premmie bub. Hope I haven't crashed your thread to early just thought it would be nice to have someone to chat to while I'm in this wretched place. Lol