+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Cramping day 6 of puregon

Morning everyone, I am really searching for peace of mind, I am on day 6 of my puregon injestions and today I have quite mild constant cramping similar to AF and I am just wondering whether this is normal. My scan isn't until next Tuesday so I am a bit worried.

Please let me know what symptoms you have experienced whilst on puregon injections.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Desperate,
    Last night was my first day jabbing so not much help here but I did feel cramping for a munite or two totally different from what you experienced...and very light bleeding. So not sure if this cramping is normal or not. Hope you will get the answer.
    Last edited by mrsHNF; 24-09-2009 at 10:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would ring the FS to check. That way you have peace of mind. That is the one thing that I learnt - It kept me in a better frame of mind. Everyone reacts differently to the wonderful array of drugs they give us.

Good luck I hope it is a short journey for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey, definitely normal. I just finished my jabbing (had egg pickup yesterday) and I was cramping on Puregon. It was exactly like AF cramping. Mine wasn't constant but would come and go in waves. I told my clinic and they said this was normal and it means my ovaries were responding well to the drugs.

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your quick responses my mind is at ease, its a very uncomfortable feeling though, are there any other strange symptoms I should be aware of?

Also goodluck Gina with your ET let me know how you get on :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What's your dosage amount?

Mine was only 100iu per night and after 8 days I had 45 follicles!!! I was booked straight in for egg pick up. I told the nurse I knew I must have had a few follicles because I've been cramping on and off all week and she agreed that could be why!!

I just got the call from my clinic. I have 8 beautifully fertilised eggies! YAY! Hopefully a few of them make it all the way to day 5 blastos! fingers crossed....

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG!!!! Really I'm on 150IU, I did ring the clinic earlier and my FN didn't really seem fazed she told me to take a couple of panadol and see how I go, which I did and it has let up a fraction but not much. I was also worried as FS mentioned I have one ovary that was quite large, and we would have to watch that I didn't over stimulate. Congrats on the eggs that fertilized when do you have your ET?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there,
    FN told me to take 200iu. I've to ask them tomorrow why do I need that much. Had my first jab last night. I just hope I don't over stimulate. Still 4 more jabs to go before my appt with FN.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OHHH I didn't mean to stress u out! That was just what happen with me. dont panic, with them and their BT's they won't let you over stimulate. Why don't you ring your nurse back and mention your large ovary and say your concerned and would like to come in for an earlier scan/BT. Your paying good money for this cycle so bug them as much as you want!

my ET is booked in for Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    No its ok you didn't freak me out, the cramps seem to have settled now, I'll see how they are tomorrow, goodluck for monday hope all goes weel for you