ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    These are exactly the responses I get from friends and family.
    I wonder just how many people will get it??
    I guess the health department will be annoyed that loads of people choosing NOT to vax.

Fuchsia! is offline Winner 2009 - Best Signature
    Winner 2010- The Best Signature Award
    Shmoooooooosh! AKA jaxcoop
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    well when the whole panic of the swine flu "pandemic" came out the goverment brought up a hell of a lot of vaccines.

Now that this "pandemic" is no where near as bad as it was claimed to be the government will be sh!tting themselves at how much money they spent buying up these vaccines and now no one wants them.

I have heard (haven't seen them myself yet) that there are campaigns out now saying "Protect your children" and telling you to get the vaccine. They are using fear to get people to rush out and get the vaccine.

I predict that there will be another stir up in the media about this deadly pandemic disease and out the fear into people to get the vaccine. Everyone will be scared and they will rush out and get it, exactly what the government wants.

I find it totally unbelievable that this drug got through the testing, they tested it for 2mths, they only used a small group of people to test it on (only 240).

The risks for pregnant women is unknown, the risk for lactating women is unknown, and there has been no testing done on children and babies.

The last swine flu outbreak in the 70's they quickly produced a vaccine, just like this one and more people died from the vaccine then the swine flu. It was called Guillain-Barré syndrome.

What caught my eye on the packet insert for the vaccine in the adverse reactions section that it said it can cause Encephalitis, neuritis or neuropathy and Guillain-Barré syndrome.

Quite scary if you ask me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I have also heard that they didn't remove the thermisol in this one.. I did get my dd and I the normal flu vax this year but the more I think about it the more I am thinking I will be avoiding this one.

Fuchsia! is offline Winner 2009 - Best Signature
    Winner 2010- The Best Signature Award
    Shmoooooooosh! AKA jaxcoop
    Thanks
    Reviews
    there is a thirmisol free one as well i think, but by the looks of it it has extra side effects

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also don't trust it, I have been doing some reading about it and found the info that JAXCOOP was talking about about and have decided not to get it.

My partner on the other hand still wants too because he works at a large factory and thinks he will bring it home he is yet to do any research about it though.

I never get the flu vaccine and have never had the flu so fingers crossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am in the supposed 'high risk' category being Pregnant & there is no way I would have this Vax. I agree there hasn''t been enough testing but even so I see no reason to get a vax for the flu. My DD will not be vaxed either when the child one is available. She is fully up to date with her other vaxes.