+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Im very worried that it won't work and I've gotten my hopes up so high. Ive got PCOS too so will possibly make it harder to concieve. I don't even know if Im ovulating or not. I get my period spot on to the day every month though. I just can't wait to see what the future holds

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyMommato3 View Post
    Im very worried that it won't work and I've gotten my hopes up so high. Ive got PCOS too so will possibly make it harder to concieve. I don't even know if Im ovulating or not. I get my period spot on to the day every month though. I just can't wait to see what the future holds
    Vasectomy Reversals don't always work. The original vasectomy was done with the thought that they weren't having any more children. I too was very worried that the procedure would work but I kept thinking that there are other options if need be. I would recommend you going to get yourself check out at a fertility doctor to ensure there are no issue with you prior to go going to the effort of the VR. It may be that IVF is a better choice, its different for everyone. I really hope you get your BFP soon. Wanting a child and not being able to is gut wrenching. We were successful with the VR 12 months after DH's operation. I think it was the longest wait I've ever been through!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dream girl For This Useful Post:

HappyMommato3  (01-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    so how was ur partner after the surgery? was he in much pain? My partner is taking a week and a half off work afterwards. He is a whitegoods mechanic so has to squat down a lot so Im wondering how bad the VR will affect him when he goes back to work?!......and how much complaing will I be listening to afterwards?.lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hubby was surprisingly well. He works behind a desk so didn't take much time off at all. He only hated having to wear a jock strap consistently for 4 weeks! The biggest killer though was him being unable to surf!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dream girl For This Useful Post:

HappyMommato3  (06-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine didn't have to wear a jockstrap!? (Either time...he's had two reversals)... He only took a couple of days off work, but kind of walked with his legs apart (think black and white cowboy movie) for about a week

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I guess each doctor is different. Ours chose to do it as it gives support and doesn't put strain on the join after the microsurgery.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dream girl View Post
    I guess each doctor is different. Ours chose to do it as it gives support and doesn't put strain on the join after the microsurgery.
    Yup and clearly it worked in your case!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well hes had his surgery now hes had no pain at all which is just amazing. He just feels a strange feeling in his stomach like hes been kicked in the balls. Dr Woolcott was awesome, loved his jokes. He said it was one of the easiest reversals he has had to do. Now its been done i feel extremely nervous for some reason. Its really been done and i really could possibly end up pregnant, im excited but freaking out too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyMommato3 View Post
    Well hes had his surgery now hes had no pain at all which is just amazing. He just feels a strange feeling in his stomach like hes been kicked in the balls. Dr Woolcott was awesome, loved his jokes. He said it was one of the easiest reversals he has had to do. Now its been done i feel extremely nervous for some reason. Its really been done and i really could possibly end up pregnant, im excited but freaking out too
    Great news!!!! Hope he recovers well and you get your BFP really soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou. I cant wait for him to heal up so we can start trying. How long exactly till you did the deed after his surgey??