ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning,

Each reversal is different as you can tell by the replies, but for our case my partner just had his 12 month count done and it was amazing!

66 million swimmers with 45% Olympic swimmers.

But we still have been trying for 12 months, I have had 2 miscarriages but on a good note a miscarriage is a good sign.

Im honestly glad we chose this path. IVF is so invasive im not sure i would like to go down that road myself...

Good luck with your decision.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Vasectomy reversal

Quote Originally Posted by krystlesoreilly View Post
    Morning,

Each reversal is different as you can tell by the replies, but for our case my partner just had his 12 month count done and it was amazing!

66 million swimmers with 45% Olympic swimmers.

But we still have been trying for 12 months, I have had 2 miscarriages but on a good note a miscarriage is a good sign.

Im honestly glad we chose this path. IVF is so invasive im not sure i would like to go down that road myself...

Good luck with your decision.
    That's great news!!! Hope you get a sticky bub soon.

Thanks
    Reviews

Everything good from my scan. Heartbeat is 122bpm. Now I've been hit by MS and as much as its horrible I still think how lucky I am.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well 7 months after my hubbys VR I have just found out Im pregnant too, but the hcg levels were very low - 45(4 1/2 weeks-5 weeks) and i lost it this morning!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BABYKINS View Post
    Well 7 months after my hubbys VR I have just found out Im pregnant too, but the hcg levels were very low - 45(4 1/2 weeks-5 weeks) and i lost it this morning!!
    I'm so sorry to hear Babykins. Big hugs!! Hope you get another BFP with a sticky bub real soon. It's good to see that the VR has worked. Go treat yourself to something nice. Thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default miscarriage

thanks, IT was a quick gush of blood, no pains, a coupke of blood clots in the toilet (sorry to be so gross), and then it has stopped, just alot of smudging on tiolet paper, but no pad, is that it, never had a miscarriage before, so dont know what to think, bu only got a faint positive line on Sunday, after period three -5 days late, and blood test so low, so chances are it actually never really formed, a friend is telling me to go to the doctors, but what for, he is only going to tell me that he thinks Ive hd a miscarriage, so ill do a pregnanncy test in a few days and it will be negative,
    has anyone had a miscarriage at such an early time and not had cramping, or discomfort, but i guess its only early, it could come still

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BABYKINS View Post
    thanks, IT was a quick gush of blood, no pains, a coupke of blood clots in the toilet (sorry to be so gross), and then it has stopped, just alot of smudging on tiolet paper, but no pad, is that it, never had a miscarriage before, so dont know what to think, bu only got a faint positive line on Sunday, after period three -5 days late, and blood test so low, so chances are it actually never really formed, a friend is telling me to go to the doctors, but what for, he is only going to tell me that he thinks Ive hd a miscarriage, so ill do a pregnanncy test in a few days and it will be negative,
    has anyone had a miscarriage at such an early time and not had cramping, or discomfort, but i guess its only early, it could come still
    Hi,

Sorry for your loss. I just miscarried at 7wks a few weeks ago and i didnt have bad cramps only achy in the back and not really heavy bleeding and passed something in a glob which must have been the sac and baby because i then had a scan to check things about 3 days later and everything was gone but i had blood tests weekly for 2 weeks till my levels went to negative. I would still go to doc just to check if they think you need a scan to check that everything has passed they may do a blood test to check because otherwise sometimes you can still have tissue left over which can cause infection. Hope your ok it's horrible to go thru

Thanks
    Reviews

Default better times ahead

I m having a bloodtest today. Are you going too try again

this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Think of it as a possitive out come. The operation worked

After having 2 thats the only way to get me through to continue trying.. Good luck to you all...

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dream girl View Post
    Everything good from my scan. Heartbeat is 122bpm. Now I've been hit by MS and as much as its horrible I still think how lucky I am.
    Wonderful news! How exciting. We met with FS this week, lovely man. Nice not to feel like you are getting a sales pitch. Really happy with him, going through all the blood tests this week and will start first cycle in January.