ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chelsea2010 View Post
    Hunterzmummy - Congrats on your BFP! that is so exciting!!

Thanks so much for your stories, hopefully i am lucky and get a BFP soon! thanks very much,

oh and am on my second tablet at the moment, and no side effects YAY!

Thanks again
    Thank you

And goodluck to you and all the other wonderfully mummies to be. Make sure you keep us updated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

We are on the 10th cycle of Clomid....
    Last month my progestorone level was at 163. Which is really high...
    Currently on CD12, if this turns out not to be the one then I will be having a lap and tubes flushed late Oct...
    and then take it from there...but here's hoping that this is it...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi chelsea2010

My first cycle of 50mg Clomid gave me no side effects at all. However it was unsuccessful.

My second round will be double the dosage 100mg and I am counting down for that. Well trying not to concentrate on the countdown anyway!

Good Luck and lots of for you!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default No luck so far....

hi all....

I'm just about to start my last try with Clomid, a whopping 200mg - so far no ovulation, if this next dose doesn't work I'll be progressing to IVF....

I have huge hot flushes with the Clomid and I get a bit teary, probably just the hormones though !! ha ha

I really think that it's worth a try, I wish everyone success on your journey....

Thanks
    Reviews
    DD1 I was unsuccessful with clomid and metformin. 6cycles saw me increase the dosage up to 250mg or 5tabs per day and still no O. We then progressed onto hormone injections which took another 6mths of treatments......Avababe, possibly you could consider this step first before going onto IVF. Happy to discuss further with you if you want.
    DD2, 5mths clomid,1mth metformin. Ended up needing 150mg clomid to O.
    pg #3, 1mth clomid 50mg and metformin. Unfortunately ended in m/c.
    Current pg, 1mth clomid 50mg and metformin. Currently 34wks pg.

Good luck to you all and hope the journeys are short and sweet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another success story here!!

I was on clomid 50mg and metformin for 8mnths then got my bfp with my daughter
    My son i was on 50mg clomid and metformin took 15mnths ttc all up and 8 of that was assisted.

I currently am 21 wks pregnant with an absolute suprise i was breastfeeding and on the mini pill and BANG i had a bfp!!!!!!!

Good Luck hope you have success

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi There

Please excuse me if i sound really silly but i have been told about Clomid and i was just wanting to know how long do you need to be trying for a baby before your doc will put you onto it??? Ive been off the pill now since June 08 and only recently have been getting regular periods (the last two months) and my doctor just says to keep going and just wait??? We have been trying since Feb 09 and nothing . Would i be best to suggest this to my doc??
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Kelly84

I too have been trying since Feb 09. I had a GP check up in June and he referred me straight away to a FS. My first appointment with her in July and she prescribed Clomid that very day. I'm on my 3rd cycle now.

You may want to post this question in the Fertility Treatment section. There is a clomid support thread there. The ladies are very helpful and may be able to answer your question.

My advise would be if your not happy with your current doctor then try another. Have you mentioned that you want a referral to see a FS? It can't hurt to ask.

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi i am new!

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this site!

I just turned 24 on Sunday and was told i have PCOS since i was 18.

i wanted to start for a family after we got married in 2007 - but my dear husband was building his career (doing very well).

i had a misscarriage in Sept 2007 - after that we didn't try untill a month ago.

I went straight to my Gyno and was put on provera x 3 for 4 days, and need to start clomid on the 2nd day of my period - does anyone know how long the period takes to come? my last period was around the 14 July.

Not sure why they gave me Clomid so fast - we have be planning this baby for 4month - injections for virus, elvit and weight lost.

They also gave my husband a sperm test - the doc said no use me taking all these drugs of hubbys sperm were lazy.

If this doesn't work he said we can go straight to IVF as i am wanting a baby so badly.

I need to relax!!!!!! any tips????

My husbands always saids when our baby is ready it will come and we will fall preggies!!!!

I have very bad pain in my ovaies??? is this normal????

I just want to wish everyone the best of lucky and i hope you all fall preg soon!

Take care

Mel
    xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,
    Hope everyone is doing well.

Bunnymel - I have PCOS. Just found out about 6 weeks ago. I didn't have any signs of having it. Regular periods - no weight gain or acne. I just couldn't fall pregnant. I was put on clomid straight away (first round this month) DH was also tested. I think its great that they are doing everything straight away to rule things out. I have my age on my side but its great that FS are doing what they can quickly.

No tips on how to relax and not stress. Its constantly on my mind. Everyone keeps telling me to relax and that if I stress it won't happen. Easier said then done sometimes. Plus the constant reminders on counting days and BBT every morning when you wake up! Maybe a good holiday is in order!

Great to see some success stories here. Really gives me some hope.

All the best everyone.