Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Moving to Maddington....

Well... What a big step i am taking, and it might not seem like that to others, but i have always been extremely close to my mother, and since i had damien and got sick, i have lived with her, so for 17months almost.. Until lately things have been great, but if any of you have read my other threads you would know my DH and Mother have been fighting like cfat and dog, and this has pushed me and my mother away from each other, and caused us to fight. He moved out about a month ago, to live with his mother, and now i will be joining him this weekend, as things are just getting worse where i am .....

So i dont know where this puts me now, with the NOR mum's.. But i have loved spending thursday's with you's and a few of ya's are my fav's as you know! But i have enjoyed meeting everyone... Its just a shame, i wont be able to get up here every thursday to meet you guys

I am hoping that me moving, will make me alot stronger to face my mother, and maybe in time things will be alot better.. We will still be house hunting up here everyday, but just need to get out NOW, from where i am...

I hope on the odd time, you NOR mums can take a hike to me, as i dont drive!
    But understand if its too far for everyone..

So that takes me to SOR mums... Here i am !!!! Lol.. If there is any meets that are around maddington, i would love to meet more bub hubbers, please keep me updated if there are any.....

Wont be on here as much, but will be popping in every now and then.. so if i dont talk to you soon, doesnt mean im not thinking of u guys having a ball on here!

Take Care, Good luck to everyone with everything.. And talk to everyone soon

Alicia and Damien
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    There is a meet at my house next thursday, but i think i told you about it! Well any way, i am sorry to hear about your situation . But i am close to maddington and will be here if oyu need a hug or an ear!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks angie, u have been great already, cant wait to meet ya!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi.. we are close to Maddington (I was there today actually!) so I'll pm my number to you and you can phone me when you are all settled and that and we can meet for coffee. Welcome to SOR!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't wait to meet you too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks guys! I feel at home already lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey Alicia!
    Sorry to hear you are shifting away from us NOR gals! But I am glad to hear you are going to take a chance and try to fix the sitch between you and your Mum. Hope things work out well for you! And don't worry, us NOR still love ya! (even if you are going to the dark side... J/J) And I'm sure more than onbe of us will take the trek to your new neck of the woods!

Thanks
    Reviews
    judeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    jude jude jude, what am i going to do without my weekly dose of jude!
    Lol.. we can train it up and down with damien and brion, LOL..
    Im sure i can get the Dh to take me up here sometimes!
    Thanks for the support and the listening to me babble and *****...

xoxoxoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    No probs hun! I'll listen to you dribble anytime!(beats having to talk to my DP!! ) Nah seriously, will miss having ya round NOR. But for sure - let's loose the boys onto the public transport system! Mwahahahaha!!!! I'm up for it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Alicia I hope that the change of scene might help you all ... & WELCOME TO THE NEIGHBOURHOOD!

I'll be the official Maddington welcoming committee.

You are most welcome to come over on Tues 18th as there is a morning tea with the local playgroup mums at my house. (let me know if you want to drop in or meet for coffee anyother time though.)

There is a lot of stuff for kids and mums around here.
    Pram Jam at Gosnells Library - an info & get together session once a month for mums
    Story time at Gosnells, kenwick, and Thornlie libraries
    Baby & toddler swimming lessons at the leisure centre.
    The child health clinics run pamper mornings for mums
    Pram walking group - walks along the river in Thornlie.
    Maddington chc organises mothers groups.

and I help run a playgroup in Thornlie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast