+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Question Please tell me I am not alone....

I have had a 26 weeker via c section due to pre eclampsia... then i had a a full term 10lb 10oz naturally.. altho i ended up with a 3rd degree tear and a muscle in my backside just to get him out, as he was face up instead of down and had shoulder distocia...

So my question is,, now i am 15 weeks with 3rd bub has n e one else experienced like incontenance. Like i have control but when i am sick physically i cant control my bladder like crazy... How eva i have notice after doing other business and cleanin well. that next tym im in the loo I still have stuff... I am so sorry way TMI but i need help to know im not the only one... I am doing as much pelic floor as i can but i scared that it will get worse as the pregnancy goes on.. Please tell me ur expirences... I am so sorry for the info lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry, just trying to get things straight with your posts, are you just talking about urine here? Urinary stress incontinence is completely normal during pregnancy and even after, but I'd be encouraging you to seek further medical advice if there is any faecal incontinence.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I only have it when I vomit or sneeze. Its fairly normal for this to happen (even if you are not pregnant). Keep doing the pelvic floor exercises. It may get worse as bubby grows. Sorry I dont have any other advice

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have it too.... im just getting over a cold and everytime i need to sneeze or cough i quickly cross my legs cause im scared im going to pee myself its only ever a little bit...enough to wear a liner though

I feel your pain

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would say you are feeling the results of your last birth....particularly if you damaged a muscle in your backside as you say....Speak to your doctor ,it probably will get worse as the pressure grows,sorry about that but see what the medical experts suggest or you'll probably get some expert advice from someone who's gone thru exactly the same thing here....good luck,and sorry i don't have the answer

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know this is an old thread but i think what happens to you happens to me. I'm 3 years post partum after baby no. 4. No trauma in my last birth but trauma with my 1st. Oddly enough after baby no. 1 it only took 3 months to get over my incontinence issues.

I have lbl. Its not so bad i mostly don't even need a pad. But i do notice sometimes i have poo there. Not alot, just like i haven't wiped properly, even though i know i have. I also have haemoroids which only appeared after my last birth. Have seen dr but they just tell me to do pelvic floor exercise. Which i have. For 3 years now with no change.

Did your problem get sorted out?