ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 4888969798
Results 971 to 972 of 972
  1. #971
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    720
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    1
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nik...at my clinic there was 9% more boys born then girls. And when it came to twins there was 48% boy/girl twins and the other 52% were either 2 boys or 2 girls. I too read somewhere that the longer they grow them the higher the chance of getting a boy

  2. #972
    BH-KatiesMum's Avatar
    BH-KatiesMum is online now Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    24,200
    Thanks
    6,472
    Thanked
    7,248
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    new thread here for you girls



 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF Babies Due April/May/June 2013
    By Calli202 in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 807
    Last Post: 16-04-2013, 20:12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
TPS Health Physiotherapy and PilatesTPS Health Physiotherapy and Pilates has three clinics located at Morningside, Redlands and Lutwyche. We offer pre and ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Show me your sewing! #2Crafts and Hobbies
'Father to Son' sperm donationNon-IVF fertility assistance
New iPhonesGeneral Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
new baby new mattress?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Clear Blue Digital Readings & HCG levelPregnancy Tests & Help / Support with Results
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›

ADVERTISEMENT