ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 97 of 98 FirstFirst ... 478795969798 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nat my m/s eased last week and I started getting a bit concerned, then it came back yesterday a bit and today it's definately back. Although I am learning to cope better (eating regularly and forcing myself not to skip meals). I find now the m/s is a bit different though, my sense of smell has increased and I feel fine as long as I don't cook or go near the perfume counter. I'm 10 weeks tomorrow I think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Wishing - the only thing that i have heard is that when you are bigger try not to sleep on your back as it cuts the oxygen off to the baby, i sleep on my side with a pillow between my knees, my belly is getting heavy and it really helps. You won't be sorry with your purchase of UTD, it is my bible, i only read what week i am and no further though......it is hilarous.

Hope you girls are having a lovely tuesday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

I have just had the best OB appt yet, we heard the heartbeat and saw our "baby" the last 2 scans just showed a jelly bean but today it was a little person jumping all over the place, arms and legs flying everywhere, it was beautiful.

Girls - I have a full box of Nature's Own Pregnancy Platnium if anyone wants them i'd be happy to post them to you, i know longer need to be on anything as i am over 12 weeks now, i'd hate for them to go to waste.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Amum I'm looking forward to reading UTD I heard its very funny.

As for the sleeping thing I keep reading that the best position is the left side and keeping a pillow between your knees is the most comfortable:

[text deleted by moderator]

So many things to remember, maybe its wives tale. I much prefer sleeping on my stomach.

Good to hear that you your little baby was very energetic in your scan how exciting. It must be such a relief to be past the 12 week mark.
    Last edited by BH-KatiesMum; 14-10-2009 at 23:37. Reason: remove link

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishing - Funny you should mention the left side thing, since i have been pregnant i have preferred sleeping on my left side, i usually always sleep on my right.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    amum21 - how exciting to see your little bub moving around like that. It's so cute when you see their little arms and legs isn't it?

I'm so excited - we just booked a holiday at Coffs Harbour in Jan for 4 nights can't wait! To celebrate I just bought maternity swimmers online, I am such a shopper

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    omg lillyjack, i love coffs. My brother lives there. DH and I were there last january for our mini-moon (we got married last december) and we had the best week! The weather was perfect and we were across the rd from the beach- pure bliss!

I just got home from work and am soo tired. going to try to do a few things in a minnie and start dinner so I can have an early relaxing night! I feel like I need 13 hours sleep tonight!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    wishing - yay you got UTD! I LOVE IT!!!

nikki - thanks its good to hear someone else the same thing going on. I know what you mean about sense of smell, I feel like I have super-hero smelling powers

amum - that is soo exciting! I can't wait till my next scan which is just under 2 wks away

lillyjack - sooo jealous you've booked some hols. DH has a big project for 6 mths so we can't have hols till later... although I might twist his arm to take a long weekend so we can sneak away for a short break. Can I ask where you bought your swimmers from? I'm thinking I might buy some soon

hopeful - I'm sleeping about 12 hrs each night which has felt really weird for me as I only used to get 6hrs so its been a bit of an adjustment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone, how are your bellies today? I had my 2nd BT today and my HCG levels are just under 600 and prog 52. Yay!!!! i am 5 weeks today, have another BT a 6 weeks and a scan at 7 weeks. Ohhhh i am looking forward to the big belly happening, am loving the talk girls getting me v excited. I've been having trouble sleeping and waking up with sweat patches, DH says im giving off too much heat and he can't sleep either, i just laugh and think just you wait
    Sorry bout lack of personals, i'm finding it hard to keep up, but love reading about what will be happening to me in the next few months,
    Thanks girls xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful - I sleep a lot as it is, but right now I am in bed most nights around 9-10pm and don't wake until about 8am. I work from home and keep my own hours so I can do that. Plus I figure sleep ins will be a thing of the past once we have bubs for at least 12 years

LilyJack - sounds like fun! We're going to WA for Christmas, I love the beaches over there I intend to buy some new bathers just for that!

Nat - Feeling queasy again today, was pretty ok for a few days but today is definately queasy again but it's not as bad as it was week 7/8.

havehope - ever since I fell pregnant I have been unable to get to close to DH at night in bed because I feel too hot, I even use less covers than him which is totally weird since he is normally the hotblooded one!

As for sleeping, I find if I am ill I sleep on my right stops me from feeling as sick but otherwise I sleep on my left mostly. Although with my 10 hours of sleep I have to move around a bit or I'll pins and needles!