Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome angel2mummy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilly - just want you to know that I am thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lily - This must be such a conflicting time for you but I admire the way you are handling it. I really hope it works out ok and bubs is ok. I'll have everything crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilly - everything for you at 4 pm tomorrow - I'm sure like all the girls on here, I'll be checking the computer regularly to see how you went and hear that everything will be okay.

HaveHope - Hiya and Congratulations . I believe you're in the thread for Melbourne girls (which I've never gotten around to posting on largely because I got the BFP and didn't want to upset anyone). You must be thrilled. Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months and beyond . I've never used that green grinning face before; there's a 1st time for everything!

Angel2Mummy - Congratulations! Hope your nine months and thereafter is also happy and healthy.

Wishing - Nice one on your scan . I'm so envious and nervous. I have to wait till Monday and I keep thinking "what if there's nothing there" and find myself panicking.

I had my 6 week b/t test today and my hcg levels were "over 17,300" and apparently, this is normal. I just wish Monday would hurry up. I would NEVER usually urge Monday to hurry up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lilly - Thanks for popping in and updating us. This must be so hard for you. I can't even begin to imagine how hard it would be. I'm sure the wait until tomorrow's results will feel like an eternity. Rest up big time, and I will have you in my thoughts over the next 24 hours.

Angel2mummy - welcome and congratulations.

Pixie - Good luck for Monday. Not long to go now (although I'm sure time will feel like it's passing slowly in the lead up to your scan!).

Thanks
    Reviews
    wishing - yay, great news about your scan

havehope & angel2mummy - Congratulations and welcome!!!

ally - how did you go with your bt today?

Boo and angeleish - Thats cool that you have popped...yay! I can't wait

Thanks
    Reviews
    Havehope & Angel2Mummy: Welcome!!! Nice to see you in here and congratulations on your BFP!!!

Lilly: I am so sorry to hear your going through this, it must be so difficult. I am also high risk now which has made me nervous all the time, but I havent even done that test yet so I hate to think what I am going to be like.

Hopeful: hope you are feeling good

Pixie: well done on bt!! High levels! And good luck for Monday.

AFM, 7 week scan tomorrow to get passed over finally to my OB. I am being spoilt with a 7 week scan as I had the bleeding last week and was never supposed to get the 6 weeks scan but last weeks bleeding scared me too much in to thinking I was losing it. Cant wait to see the twins, but still so nervous about the smaller one, hope its just growing stronger.

Hope you are all feeling good...I am very spewy, but it seems to be a regular thing. Granny Smith apples keep it eased at the moment, which is nothing short of weird!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooh Sparkle good luck for your scan tomorrow! Hope you see two healthy and strong little beans

Thanks
    Reviews
    sparkle - Good luck for your scan!!! I'm getting into apples too, they've been helping me heaps. I think for me it may be fruit in general as I am addicted to blueberries too. Yum!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks again everyone ... today is going to be a long day. DH is coming home this afternoon to answer the phone as I think I will pass out if I hear my OB's voice (OB rings if bad results, Clinic if the results are good). I also hope the results are available, it can take up to 2 days!

Sparkle - The Granny Smith apples help me with my nausa too. Good luck for your scan too!

Welcome to havehope & angel2mummy!