Closed Thread
Page 79 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Havehope - Congratulations Good luck over the next fews weeks! I think I can speak for most of us here, the next fews weeks coming up to your first scan are the worst! Now kick back, relax and enjoy!

Lilly - How are you going? Hope your doing ok.

AFM - mmmm I think I've popped

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nice work havehope! Now try not to go nuts waiting for your scan

go boo!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hehe thanks Jet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have Hope huge congratulations on your BFP and welcome to our thread feel free to dig out the roll call and put your name on it. I think it would a few threads back. We're a chatty bunch here but not as chatty as the Sept / Oct thread very hard to keep up in there !!

How are you lily thinking of you

Nikki it was great to see bubs again my EDD of is now the 15th May so I'm 3 days after you I think. I agree with you, every scan is nerve racking.

It was weird saying good bye to my FS today how do I thank her for giving us this bubs definitely a miracle worker in our eyes. We'll definitely be back again at some point but not for a long while.

Hopefully we'll develop a good relationship with our new OB as well. I was hoping for a lady OB but this guy seems to have good reviews. They get booked out quickly in Sydney and I thought I was way too early!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishing - I wonder how many times our EDD's will change over the course of our pregnancy, my sister had her bub about two weeks early and another friend had hers a week after her EDD, I think bubs will come when bubs is ready

Boo - I'm jealous I want to pop too!

havehope - congraulations on your I hope it's a quick wait until your 7 week scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Havehope - Welcome and congratulations!!! It's such a surreal feeling isn't it!!

Lilly - Still thinking of you. what a stressful time. I'm sure the wait is just killing you. We're here if you need to chat.

boo - woo hoo on popping!!! Feels great doesn't it. Yesterday when I noticed I'd popped I initially thought maybe it was just me, but DH noticed it too!!

wishing - congrats on being launched from your FS to your Ob. You are right it is weird to leave the care of FS, especially when some of us have managed to build such a good relationship with them, but if your Obs books out early, then chances are he will be good too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

I also like to join this thread. After a rollercoaster ride we received our BFP yesterday. At 14 dpo my HCG was 211 so look really good.

Hope you are all feeling well.

Love

A2M

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilly thinking of you and hope everythings ok

Wishing Congrats on your scan today

to everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts.

I had the CVS taken at about 3pm today - it was not a nice experience but DH was there holding my hand and has been very loving and kind. I am in quite a bit of pain and am on orders to rest up as much as possible for the next few days as a CVS can cause miscarriage.

I will hopefully have my results by 4pm tomorrow.

I am in such a strange mental state. I went from devastation (and lots of crying) to now a feeling of calm and resignation. I am in two minds about what I would do if the results came back positive ... there are so many variables to consider. However, my main consideration has to be my boys and the impact it would have on them etc ... but I will cross that bridge if and when I come to it.

I honestly never thought I would end up with a high risk. I guess I just have to wait and see now.

Wishing - glad your scan went well

Sorry I'm being all me, me, me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Lilly, you're a strong, strong woman. You will get through this, either way. Our fingers are crossed for a good result for you.