Closed Thread
Page 72 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    bellamama. i will feel more relaxed when i hit the 12 week mark. it feels like its taking forever to get too. you have had a rough ride and i understand your worry today. i hope this is the one for you and for all of us. The list sounds like a great idea. atleast you know you are prepared and know what you need.

7 more days till my scan can you tell i;m excited and anxious??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Bella - that actually was very informative. I was aware that most miscarriages happen to due to chromosomal abnormalities, but I've not been 100% sure about how confident one should be after the 7 week scan. Mine is next Monday (October 12th) and whilst excited, I'm also terrified. I know stressing should be kept to a minimum but I think the whole IVF experience conditions us to stress more.

I'm sorry for your loss - and I admire your strength and positivity.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hopeful - good luck for your scan tomorrow!

nikki - thanks for posting that list up. I had a look out of curiosity, and I ended up buing everything on it for DS, apart from the Baby on Board sign I didn't get everything before he was born, but I ended up needing most of those items after a while. Good to see it mentioned things like mattress protectors too, as I always seem to forget those things!

DS's new bed arrived yesterday, and of course DH and I decided spontaneously that he should move rooms NOW rather than at Christmas time like we planned. So yesterday was a frantic day of Ikea furniture shopping, putting new furniture together and a dash to pillowtalk to buy a mattress protector as I had forgotten that again!! But DS has gone off to sleep in his new room last night and tonight with no problems, so He looks so little though in a big boy bed!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and Bella, I do the sneaky nipple squeeze whenever I'm alone too Nice to know it's not just me!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls,

Had a rough week end with the m/s and feel wrecked!! Not a great week end to say the least. Spent Saturday on the Porcelain Bus throwing up and Sunday I thought I was coming good, alas I just started the vomiting later than Saturday! Also have some spotting back, so worried about that which isnt helping on the sleep front.

On a positive note, I saw Bruce Springsteen in concert in New Jersey!!! Possibly the best concert I've seen...well for a long time anyway. 3 hours, no break and no support act...Im still bopping away to his tunes!!

Hopeful: Good luck for your scan tomorrow.

Bella: Thinking of you, hope your doing okay and getting through your day, I have the bleeding myself so I totally understand your concern.

Nikki: That list is fantastic, thanks for posting that, I head back to Oz on the 25th will pack that!

Twinmummy: can I ask what double pram do you use for the twins? Is there a Mountain Buggy (could be called something similar something else). We cannot get them over here so I am keen to hear if anyone has heard of them? A friend emailed me and said it comes in the Double Banger.

AFM, besides the spotting, I am looking forward to seeing Peanut and Walnut on Thursday when FS FINALLY passes me over to OB...cannot wait to see them again. I have a smaller twin which he believes is from a late split so worried Walnut (twin B) may not make it...crossing everything it comes through safe to 12 weeks. Also going to go about 3-4 weeks early I was warned, so I will update EDD on Thursday when he breaks the news to me!!

Take care girls, hope you all had a lovely week end.

Sparklesare
    Last edited by sparklesare; 06-10-2009 at 00:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful Good luck with your scan today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful Wishing you the best of luck for your scan today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with your scan today hopeful! I am sure everything is going to be great let us know how it went!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sparklesare - I've sent you a pm about prams etc. Yes there is a double mountain buggy (and even a triple one )

Hopeful - good luck for your scan

Toddler - glad to hear your DS went into his new bed well. It'll give him plenty of time to get used to it before the new bub arrives. We got the ikea extendable toddler beds for ours so there is a bit more room in their room for a while. DD was ready but DS was not but I couldn't move one and not the other. They love them now and I love that I've found them up from their sleep both sitting on DD's bed reading a book

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hopeful - good luck today! Enjoy seeing the heartbeat

Sparkles - I hope they are both going strong and growing well, the worry about bubs starts early doesn't it! Sorry to hear about your m/s, I thought mine had gone until last night I felt rotten, I don't vomit with mine I just feel like I am seasick and sometimes I wish I could just throw up but I know if I start I won't stop and last night I came really close but it was late I just wanted to sleep!

bella - hopefully this is the one for you and you have no scares this time and a strong hb at your 7/8 week scan.

Toddler07 - I bet your little boy looks so small in his new bed, but I also bet he feels very big and grown up! I hope he likes it

mum2haylz - 9 days until my next scan so we can fret together!

Does anyone feel that they are really tired but having restless sleep with dreams etc. I find myself having very vivid dreams that wake me up lately! Most of the dreams are just random (TV shows I've watched) but although I do sleep through the night I find myself dreaming a lot.