Closed Thread
Page 56 of 98 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    JetGirl - Awww shucks

Estal - signatures are part of the control panel, tickers I'm not sure about now, I had to go searching as well.... maybe one of the other girls know off hand.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Boo- a big relief re your scan hey??
    jetgirl- i would love my own ultrasound machine!! Everytime DH and I are at the supermarket lately I ask if I can buy another HPT just to "checl" and he wont let me lol
    Lilyjack- I am sorry you are so unwell! DH and I have been pretty set on names since we started looking into ivf I think
    sarbear- thanks re the hair! I am a foiled bottle blonde and I have half an inch of regrowth. I am going to see my HD saturday week! 14 and a half weeks wow, I remember when u got your BFP!
    estal- I am 6 weeks tomorrow and I have those twangs too.. they have lessened slightly, but they are still there. my boobs are sore here and there, only if I touch them. I never get sore boobs before af and I read somewhere that if you don't then, then you may not when preg.

AFM still having stupid dreams leading up to my first scan.. 5 days to go and I have a busy few days ahead with my mums 60th that I have arranged and my stepdaughters over on the weekend. Um silly q, but am I still technically under the care of my FS until my first scan? i don't really have a GP and nothing has made me "need" to call a doc, like no bleeding, excessive cramps, and if I have questions I ask u guys lol but if I have issues, do I call MIVF or my FS/FN direct? confused

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful: You can call MIVF and they have a early pregnancy nurse that can help you out if you need.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks BK. I have a list of dumb q's for my FS on tuesday.. such as.. can I orgasm or will my uturus contract and hurt my baby? lol...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful - I remember reading somewhere that it was fine to have sex (and I imagine to orgasm - or what's the point ) once the pregnancy was confirmed. I think uterine contractions only interfer with implantation but once bub is established it should be fine.

It's supposed to be 31 degrees here today - I really hope so .. I want to enjoy the warm weather now before I get too fat and frumpy to be able to handle the heat

Hope everyone has a lovely day x

Thanks
    Reviews
    hopeful TMI but i have had one baby already and i'm pregnant this time around and we have sex all the time so if you want it have it i say as the fs said to me dont treat your pregnancy like you have an illness or a disease lol

estal go right up the top of the page just under the big advertisment and you will see little headings one of them is tickers and then click on pregnancy make up your ticker then submit it and follow the instructions

Thanks
    Reviews
    good morning!
    hope everyone is well this morning.
    Is anyone having weird dreams?? Odd i know! i am having the strangest dreams atm.

Ally - thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hopeful - I agree with everyone unless you are classed as high risk or you've had spotting or something like that then everything I have read says sex is fine during pregnancy. The FS will tell you if they think you should abstain. Not that I can talk I can't remember that last time we did it... that's shocking I know!

Thanks
    Reviews
    estal - yes I am having very bizarre dreams. At the moment I feel like I live a double life - my waking life and then my dreaming life.

For the last couple of days I swore that I could smell cat wee in our bathroom, but I hadn't been able to see where the cat was weeing. Then this morning I wash my hair with some new shampoo that DH has been using and BINGO, it was the shampoo... smells like cats wee to my hormonal nose. It made me laugh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    nat: i know what you mean about the double life!! these dreams are stressing me out!! too much action for when i am sleeping.
    SOunds like you need to invest in some new shampoo