Closed Thread
Page 44 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    waiting - Glad to hear that things have settled for you. Keep up the positive feeling. Based on your HCG and your bleeding stopping things sound quite promising. Keep us up to date with how you are going.

Jetgirl - I agree with Nat. what happened at your first Ob appointment? My first is just over a week away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    When is the first OB appointment usually? I have another scan at my FS office at 10 weeks.

JetGirl - what happened did you talk about much or was it a quick visit?

Hopeful - I get that feeling, nothing tastes right not even water. I am feeling a bit like that today, trying to keep eating but find it really hard to put food in my mouth. I haven't vomited yet but I feel like I am on a boat.

Waiting - so glad it's eased up and no cramping, hopefully it's just one of those things. Are you on bed rest?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yes couch rest! LOL! I have watched so many comedy sitcoms its not funny. Still got my fingers crossed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jetgirl, thats wonderful news you had a good h/b its a surreal feeling, and a relief to know bubs is doing ok

Waiting good to hear things have settled down and you are feeling better, hopefully the 11 days to your scan flies past

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi nat. He took blood pressure, did ultrasound, asked how I'm going, answered all my questions - no matter how lame - and gave me some blurb which is great and the form for the hospital. I asked about swine flu Vax and he reckons take it. Also said to keep taking my asthma meds which was a no brainer for me and I asked about mozzie spray which he said is fine and about antihistamines cos I get bad hay fever and he said clarityn etc is fine. Also they gave me blurb about how much it will all cost and how often I will need to visit. Oh and He told us to decide on whether to check for downs. Am torn about that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    nikki it depends if you are going thru ob or midwivies we have a great midwife program in our public hospital cannot fault it i said i would go private if i had a bad experience with the first and i didnt so i'm going thru the midwivies again and i ended up spending 2weeks before ds was born in hospital and 1 week in after wards so anyway my first appt is at 10weeks but you need to ring up straight away cause they only have a certain amount of women with one team of midwivies or you have to go to the cattle yard as they call it and you have to some times waiting for hours for an appt stuff that goodluck

Thanks
    Reviews
    jetgirl- at the scan to check for downs they also check for other abnormalities that could be fatal to a baby... dh and i would not have aborted if we had a downs baby but i wanted to be prepared if it was.... plus its a fantastic scan cos my peanut was flippeng all over the place and you get a dvd to keep

our chances at downs or other abnormalities are so low that it kinda puts your mind at ease.

waiting for my baldies- hi mate, i know exactly what your going through.. i bled from 5 weeks - 10. i was on bed rest for just over a month.. no work, no housework and then it stopped and never came back! but with me you could actually see a pocket of blood next to the sac on an ultrasound.. they dont know why it was there but im 14 weeks today and peanut is doing great so i hope you'll be fine.

thank god i have foxtel with IQ cos i watched soooo much telly

hi to everyone,

not enough time to do more personals sorry.
    well ive been on 4 insulin needles a day since fri. i did them all myself what a brave girl!!! i didnt do any of my ivf needles... i was so scared but this is ok.. the tip is about 1cm long so not too scary!

im starting to feel a little better. did i tell you girls that 1 of my best mates is due on the same day as me!!! you cant even plan it that good!!

well i hope your all well.. and to those who are suffering with ms i had it baaaad from 6weeks til 12... so hopefully it wont last much longer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey JetGirl, thanks for that, now I don't have think about it for a few weeks I'm booked in to have the NT scan but thats as far as I will go in testing for Downs as DH and I talked about it after FS appt and we decided we wouldn't terminate but also it would be good to find out if my odds are good that everything will be okay. Pretty heavy stuff to be thinking about though

Thanks
    Reviews
    ally - I'll probably give them a call after the 10 week scan see what they say, book an orientation etc. They have a completely new ward at our hospital for maternity because apparently we're having a bit of a baby boom up here. Everyone who has been there has said it's very nice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

Waiting for my baldies Sorry to hear what you have been through.

to everyone else

I've had my 2nd bloodtest today but don't get results till in the morning.
    Also got my scan date 19th October