Closed Thread
Page 41 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    good morning!!

thanks for the responses re: no symptoms yet. Slightly sore boobs and thats it.

Waiting: i have 2 blood tests - one at week 5 and one at week 6. Im with monash ivf and thats just their procedure i think. I then have a scan at 7 weeks. VERY nervous for that one as last time (4 mths ago) i had identical twins and it was an agonising wait to see if they would be okay. Unfortunately they were not. I only had one emby transferred so it was a heartbreaking shock!
    Fingers crossed in 2 and a half weeks i only see one!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Note to all suffering constipation, prunes do work and they work fast

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Estal - I agree with the other girls ... I didn't really get any symptoms at all until right on the 6th weeks mark and have been ever since! I also had sore boobs at first but now it comes and goes and unfortunately I am still an "a" cup

Cat21 - I agree with the other girls, your OB sounds like he has "issues". I hope you find yourself a lovely replacement.

I am getting worried now reading about how you are all on pregnancy vitamins etc. I can't take anything as I just throw it up. And to think of all the other drugs I'm on at the moment I get panicky that I might be hurting the baby. I guess the OB wouldn't give me the drugs if it could do any damage but still there is that sense of guilt and worry.

Has everyone booked into the hospital yet? I have the forms (going to Kareena Private - in Sydney) but have been to ill to get there. I hope they don't "book out" before I can get my forms back to them!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, haven't posted for a while, been busy as (and tired lol)
    estal- welcome and congrats!!
    Waiting- Hullo and welcome! and congrats too! I only had the original bt, they said I didn't need another one?
    I am booked for my scan Tuesday 6/10- I will be 6 weeks this thursday. Apart from being really tired I have not had many symptoms.. no real ms i think, i get this gassy/sore muscles feeling in my stomach but, not sure what that is???

Thanks
    Reviews
    LilyJack - so sorry you feel so ill! I have to admit my m/s is better than it was at first, I still get moments of dry retching and queasiness and my appetite is still not really back but I am not feeling ill all day like I was most of last week.

Are are you of you ladies going to look at the swine flu vaccine. I work from home so I don't come into contact with lots of people during the week but I still go out on weekends shopping etc. I have called up to ask about it because apparently pregnant women are being given priority.

As for booking the hospital I don't think I do that until next trimester. We only have one hospital in town, what are they going to do deny me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and meant to say hullo to Lilyjack, i remember you from the july/aug thread yeah?
    sorry to hear you have not been well xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful - yep, I was in that thread!

Nikki - I wish I had no appetite but even though I am sick I am so hungry. My tummy often feels like it's feeding on itself (if that makes sense?)

There is nothing in the house that I want to/can eat and am I trying to get up the courage to go to the supermarket. I'm just so afraid of vomiting or fainting in public that I stay home!

Does anyone find that if they stand in the one spot for too long (eg, waiting at a checkout) that they feel like passing out? I have nearly hit the deck a few times. I was at Coles a few weeks back and had to sit on the floor for a minute

Baldie's Mum is offline <--- Tommy Campbell, T.C, Baldie.....whatever you call him, he is ours!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Well i have been at the hospital in the emergency ward since 2am. I had a huge gush of blood at about 1am. So my bloods came back at 12500, which is a great number considering i am 5 weeks 3 days, but the u/s showed not much. I have a retroverted uterus and i am so constipated so they couldn't see into my uterus properly, so all tests are inconclusive. so i still have a little hope. Bleeding is slowing, but not stopped yet. I will keep you updated. Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ains - at least your HCG is still high and at that early stage it must be hard to see anything. I have everything crossed that it's all ok. Are they doing another u/s today?

Lilyjack - The dizziness sometimes catches me off guard. I'll feel fine, then I'll turn my head and the room will spin, often when I am standing. I think it's the fact that your uterus needs so much more blood flow there is sometimes not enough for the brain! I find I get tired quicker too, standing or walking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ains I have everything crossed for you. Where to now? Another BT tomorrow? or another scan?? What have you been told?