Closed Thread
Page 36 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    How is everyones weekend going?
    We had a lot more dust here yesterday.

As for the progesterone I am on 1 crinone in the morning and 1 pessary of a night and I have to stay on them until week 12.
    I think because it is a FET when i did my fresh cycle with my son I was able to stop them straight away when i got BFP.

I am feeling a bit off all day no actual vomiting yet. I still have the cramps that i've had ever since ET.

I am having a bloodtest again tomorrow so can't wait to hear how it's going.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi girls

Nessie - I was going to ask you why you are seeing bib again but i just realised it is your NT scan, i think...

Wishing - Yes it's westmead private for me, that is where i had my son, it's lovely there, i had a beautiful big room with my own ensuite, i'm looking forward to going back.

Nat - Congrats on your wonderful news, its the hardest secret you will ever have to keep, but oh what a wonderful one to have.

Girls - I know that this is probably normal but do you have panic attacks about how your bubba is going. I am feeling fantastic but every now and again i panic, i start thinking is it still in there do i look any bigger, which DH tells me i do.........i now look forward to my next OB visit to hear that beautiful heartbeat, i was never like this first time round, i guess i just know to much and it's been such a battle to get here i just worry sometimes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilyjack - I'm just gone 7 weeks now, my ms started middle week 6, at first I thought it was my head messing with me but when I lost my appetite and had days of feeling like I was lost at sea I realised it had kicked in. Yesterday I felt pretty good all day, so after visiting people until around 6:30 DH and I went out to get some takeaway and all the way home (I was driving as DH had a few drinks watching AFL) I started feeling really ill, then when we got home I couldn't even look at my food so all that food we just bought went straight in the fridge and I didn't feel right for the rest of the night. Although I don't actually vomit, just feel like I am seasick and want to vomit.

amum - As it's our first we've decided we don't want to know which is going to drive my sister crazy! She is convinced it is a girl and we've done all sorts of tests (wives tales) to test and it all says girl, I think even I'll be shocked if it's a boy After all you have been through I am sure it is normal to have those panic attacks. Just tell DH when you feel that way to reassure you and tell you, you look pregnant and remind you of any symptoms you've had, that's DH does to me. He reminds me of the last time I felt sick etc. It helps.

Nat73 - 1st IVF how lucky! Hope it all goes smoothly for you!

PixiePaws - I was like that, wanting to feel sick to tell me bub was doing well, but right up until 6 weeks and about 3 days I felt really normal. Even now apart from days where I feel like a sailor out at sea, I feel pretty normal. I have to say the m/s is reassuring, but at the same time it's not called sickness for nothing...

On another note I have discovered a new symptom for pregnancy, constipation. I started having cramps yesterday which worried me, until I realised I hadn't been to the toilet in two days and I am very regular. So sure enough I am constipated... what do people take for that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    nikki i was told to take metamuelsal (how ever that is spelt) that is natural

nat congrats i was lucky enough to get my first ivf cycle too goodluck with it all i'm due the 18th may the girls on this thread are just so lovely you will enjoy it

hope everyone is having a lovely weekend

AFM feeling a little queasy today and so tired feel like i havent been to bed yet but i only woke up 2hrs ago this is killing me iwas laying on the lounge and ds is yelling mum open your eyes and i just couldnt so unmotivated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nikki I sufferred terible conrtipation(TMI) try prune juice it works great!

Amum only last night I was thinking I hope everything is ok in there as I don't have any pregnancy symptoms & my belly seems to have stopped growing! So yes it does get a bit panicky.

I have just slept for 13 hours & god I feel good.

Have a great sunday everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning girls. I too have constipation and diarrhoea. I take mylanta which seems to help. Sometimes I get sharp pains down the sides of what I believe is my uterus and I'm told it's the ligaments stretching but any pain terrifies me. I wish somebody could do an x marks the spot job on me and say "only freak out if you get pain right here". Have a lovely, seasick day girls

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning girls,

I've also got terrible constipation. I asked at the chemist and it's ok to take Coloxyl (the plain one without the senna) I took one last night but it hasn't worked yet It's a Category A drug and is completely safe.

Jetgirl - I get those pains too and was told the same thing. I also have this sore sport below my belly button on the right hand side. Maybe it's my ovary? As long as there is no bleeding though I am not too worried.

My son has his soccer presentation day today and I'm so upset that I'm not well enough to be there. It's his first year playing .... that has been the downside of IVF and then this horrible sickness - I feel like I've missed months of important family moments.... I know I'll get thru it and things will be normal again but it's really hard to be upbeat about this pregnancy (even though it's very wanted) when I spend most of the day in bed, or on the bathroom floor.

Ok, enough self pity

Does everyone have a feel for whether they are having a boy or girl? I had the most vivid dream about a boy last night which freaked me out because I have 2 boys already but apart from the dream I really have no idea what it is. Is everyone going to find out - or go for the surprise factor?

It's so exciting to think that come next year we'll have little newborns to cuddle yay!
    Last edited by lillyjack; 27-09-2009 at 09:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lily just before I started my last cycle I had a dream I had a perfect litle girl,she was premmie though,but still perfect.
    Now I just think I'm having a boy & always refer to Bib as a boy

Try & enjoy your sons soccer presentation,it must be hard when you feel so bad

Jetgirl I have had left side pains on & off,my Ob picked up a cyst on my left ovary & said this can happen in early pregnancy from hormones & will eventually go away.Try not to worry( i know better said than done)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for your warm welcome

My m/s has been on and off which has been nerve wracking. On my 2nd BT my HCG levels didn't double so I was told to expect a failing pregnancy but bub was fine at the scan but I am still a bit nervous so I tend to analyse all of my symptoms. Oh I've had bad constipation too... I trying prunes today

lillyjack - DH woke up this morning and said he dreamt we were having a girl, I'm not sure yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone hope you having a lovely Sunday, still windy a bit here.

Amum thats a relief that you are really happy with Westmead Private, definitely puts my mind at ease. One of my girlfriends was really happy there too. Can I ask who is your ob? I wanted to see Dr Pesce but his not available so I will be seeing dr Siri Wardena although won't meet with him for another 3 weeks. I’m still getting one more scan done with my own F/S before being handed over.

Nikki thats no good that you couldn't eat your dinner sounds like the m/s has hit practically everyone on this thread. Hope your all feeling better soon. I haven't really got m/s yet but the FS said most likely when I hit week 8 for me.

Big to all the newbies I think we need to dig out the roll call and give it a big update. I have to get myself on there too.

Nikki thats funny you've tried tests to work out what your having, it will be fun to try I'll have to google how do to it.

Lillyjack thats such a shame that your not well enough to go to your son's soccor presentation I'm sure he understands if mummy was well she'll definitely be there. Hopefully that Coloxyl kicks in soon and you’re feeling better.

I agree with Amum about the panic attacks its hard not to worry that everything is ok in there. Until we have our babies in our arms we'll be relieved. I can't wait to be a mother, I know it will be hard work but the special moments would definitely out way the bad. Bring it on I say.

You know I get so annoyed at people on f/b (I don't say anything) that complain about pregnancy. I saw one this morning complaining how she is not looking forward to it all. I'm thinking you are so so lucky!!! you have no idea how much people want to be in your shoes!

Its hard keeping it a secret hey I can’t wait till I can spread the news, the only ones that know is my parents as they knew we were on a cycle.

Girls, what supplements are you taking? I forgot to ask the F/S, I’ve been on Elevit for a long time and still on it but also got some Fish Oil tablets but suddenly wasn’t sure if it would be a good thing during pregnancy…. Any advice??

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!