Closed Thread
Page 16 of 98 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    well Hi to everyone, i have been stalking waiting to make sure all was ok before I hoped over to this thread!

We had our scan last friday and saw the heartbeat, very exciting. I have a question though..since saturday nite all my symptoms have all but gone. I had tenderness and queassiness and found it difficult to lie on my stomach without being sick. Now its all gone, not sure whether to freak out!!

Any thoughts would be so appreciated... I want to be so happy but Im so scared

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    mattysmum - we've not had our scan but I've had the same stress, yesterday I was sure everything was fine. I had all my normal symptoms, peeing every 20 min and felt queasy and unsettled from about 10am to 7pm, found myself hovering around the bathroom quite a bit because I was sure it was going escalate. It's been getting worse since Friday. Then today I woke up felt fine and I still feel fine and it's nearly midday. So today I am stressing again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Nikki, I am so paranoid, we started to tell people on the weekend. I think deep down this is too good to be true! But my instinct says something has changed, I'm going to see fs after lunch. I can't wait till the next scan, it would be too much to bear! I think because I have m/c before I'm a little nervous.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning girls. mattysmum I really hope you get your mind put at rest today. Poor thing, that must be scary. How many weeks are you now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi jetgirl I am between 7-8 weeks. I haven't had any bleeding, I did when I miscarried before. But my last pregnancy I wasn't this sick I felt great. This time has been so different, but it seems like something is different. I hope I'm wrong and I should know soon, just killing time on the couch trying to balance out my feelings.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nikki - Oh how i was laughing about you worshipping the toilets and sinks i know it's not really funny, it will pass.

Mattysmum - I think pregnancy symptoms come and go, i am now 10 weeks and i am feeling fantastic, a bit tired from weeing all night but i feel great. I know its hard not to worry, we lost a little one as well, but i have decided to enjoy this little miracle and everything that comes with it

Spot - Your DH is hilarious, i'm sure he would carry your bubba for you if he had a chance so cute though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    mattysmum I'm at the same stage as you 8 weeks this wed which is when my scan is (I'm obsessed with this bloody scan). My fingers are crossed for you. Let us know how you go with the FS. For all we know it could be that you're so relieved after your scan that the symptoms have taken a break but there's nothing wrong

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jetgirl- all the best for your scan, it is amazing to see the heartbeat

Mum21- I suppose it never leaves you when you lose one. I do want to just relax and enjoy it. It's just such a miracle, my dh is also worried now, so Im looking foward to seeing the fs. Congrats on being 10 weeks!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks mattysmum

Girls wouldn't it be handy if you could change the title of the Internet Explorer window to say something else like Sydney Morning Herald so when people come round to your desk at work they don't see what you're looking at when you minimise the window? I have to keep closing it hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    JetGirl - constant stress when I used to work in a small office! You must be getting excited about your scan on Wednesday!

mattysmum - I think its really great the FS is going to see you today to put you mind at ease, shows a real dedication to you. I'm sure the bub will be strong and healthy!

amum - it was kind of amusing even as the one going through it. I'd be straightening my hair, nearly throw up then go back to straighting my hair again like nothing had happened. I don't mind being sick, it's the car sick feeling that I"m not a fan of.