Closed Thread
Page 12 of 98 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    WElllllllllllllllllllll I was having contractions at home till about 8.30 when they started coming at 2mins apart, my mum suggested going into hosp so off we went, when we got there i was only 2cm dialated and they wanted to send me home, i said no way, i could hardly catch my breath so they put me into a bath and they gave me gas (which was fantastic, i was off my face) anyway i had a very big "show" while in the bath - i didn't see it but mum did - she is a nurse by the way - anyway i got up onto the bed sucking away on the gas having a lovely time, i even went to sleep in between contractions, mum said i was snoring I think i started pushing at 1.30am, Jett was born at 2.30am, it was beautiful, it didn't even hurt. The most uncomfortable part was the contractions but once you start to push they stop.
    Nessie how much is your OB costing. I have to pay $3600 up front but apparently i get it all back except $1000.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How lucky were you? I hope I'm that lucky! So you only had gas for pain relief??
    I don't pay anything up front.I payed $140.00 on Tuesday & got $125.00.W e have to pay $1850 at 20 weeks & that is it.....As far as I know.Maybe we don't get any of that back????
    I will have to check that out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie - You must pay the gap payment only whereas i have to pay the total amount but get it all back less the gap which is $1000, it's not so bad but i'm sick of paying out huge sums of money all the time....although this is for a fantastic cause.

I also had a shot of pethadine right towards the end which just took more edge off the pain, i don't think i'll have the shot this time, just the gas. I don't think i asked for shot the midwife asked me and due to me being in a drugged state anyway i said yes. The gas is a wonderful thing and will become your friend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi my lovelies,

Well had my 3rd BT today (my over protective FS has me on 3 day BTs) and my hcg for 20dpo is 2705. Nice and high thank god! I can relax now... for a few days anyway

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kel - that is fantastic news.......well done.

Thanks
    Reviews
    blondekelli - wow three BT's at least you are getting well looked after, and you can be happy that your levels are rising nicely.

amum - sounds like the ideal birth, if you were falling asleep in between contractions that sounds like bliss in comparison to some stories I've heard!

nessie - keep us updated on your scan this afternoon, glad to hear spotting is getting less. Maybe bub just moved about and changed the shape / position.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i'd like to try have this one natural i had to have a caesar with seth because i had placenta pravia

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kell I'm glad you're getting so much care & I hope yo can have a stress free couple of days.

Ally did you find it hard recovering from a caesar?

Nikki I wont be able to update you all until later tonight,I live an hour away from Ob,I will get on as soon as I get home.

Amum I am loving having a bit of money ATM,we spent a fortune in the last year on IVF,TCM,acu etc.

Thanks
    Reviews

All is OK girls.Little Bib even grew another.8mm in the lst 2 days.
    I have said it before ......but I love my Ob.He said the spotting should stop after about week 15,I should only panic if I have lots of pain.
    I promise to not panic again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Nessie!

xxxxxxx