Closed Thread
Page 10 of 98 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    BlondeKelli - I can't imagine the anxiety you might feel. I feel anxious just because of all the stories and experiences I see on the IVF journey, that and the stories my FS has imparted along the way, totally innocently not realising that I am a panic merchant!

Amum - I still hold my breath every time I go to the loo and I go to the loo a lot these days! (drink a lot of water). I think at 12 weeks I will breath a bit easier, but until then I'll be a little heart in throat every day.

Lochnessie - don't you overdo it! I went for a cycle yesterday (very light) but when I got back I had pains in my side, I think it was wind but it scared me! I was however told light exercise is good for pregnancy...

Thanks
    Reviews
    blondekelli: Horrible as this sounds, I am so glad to hear you had diarrhoea! ME TOO!!!! like 3 days out of 4 I had it at night, soooooooo nasty.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JetGirl - I read somwhere that dihorrhea is some people's own version of m/s. Odd but true fact

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nikki - thanks for that I think I actually prefer it to spewing, I'm one of those people who has some kind of spewphobia!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gee you girls are funny, i'm laughing away here at work about spewing and spewphobia

Kel - I'm with you on being on edge, i'm still not giving myself permission to get to excited, even after 2 scans. My m/c has certainly made me very very cautious. I can't wait for the day that i can relax and breathe again and just enjoy it. I am telling myself however that this is a beautiful healthy baby and i talk to it all the time, telling it to grow and be nice and strong. I love our little miracle so much already

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jetgirl: Im glad Im not the only one! I had it a bit last time. I think my tummy becomes super sensitive to things. I had a few sugarfree mints yesterday and err... well my body didnt like it!

Amum: Yep, Im with you. I keep thinking, if I just get to this stage I will relax and enjoy it. But until i get passed the horror point of last time, Im not sure thats going to happen. I have to keep telling myself too that everything is going great 'today', but the nasty thoughts do creep in.

My best friend is 18 weeks pregnant, and she knows 'nothing' of miscarriage. She told everyone at 6 weeks that she was PG and she had no doubts or fears about anything as she was completely ignorant to the mc statistics. Ignorance is definitely bliss for women like that i reckon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    blondekelli - if I hadn't done IVF I would be totally oblivious to miscarriage risks too. It just shows that an IVF might be normal physically but emotionally you are just in a different place. Although research does say that women who conceive through IVF suffer elevated anxiety through their pregnancy and the first three months, but after that their levels become comparable even less in some cases to women who conceive naturally. So once you have your bub and hold them and see what a perfect little miracle they are, the memories of IVF and the stresses you have experienced will start to fade.

Thanks
    Reviews
    my mum had 2 m/c and she took it like oh well lets try again and i looked at her horrified and thought how could someone just think like that she said they had no affect on her at all god! i would be so upset i feel so sorry for the girls that have had them

Thanks
    Reviews
    ally - my grandmother had about 5 miscarriages (probably due to poor diet back then). She was the same, upset at the time then back to trying again. I suppose it's because that's just the way it was and there was no choice but to go forward. I look at a lot of the ladies on here who have been through so much to get their long awaited BFP and am surprised at their endurance and determination and their ability to just get on with it. I guess women are not the weaker sex after all...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Girls I've had the opposite to your diaharea
    I've been on prune juice for the last few weeks!

I'm booked for another scan tomorrow.My spotting became quite heavy so I rang my Ob & he said come in tomorrow just to make sure everything is ok.
    Amum & Kell I can only imagine how worried you must be at times.
    Last night I was thinking"YEH,I can finally start to relax"
    Amum I was only telling BIB last night how much he is loved already( yep,I think a boy)