ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 98 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Bubs due April/May/June 2010

I thought a new thread for IVF bubs due dates was needed!
    I know there are already a few but they have already had their bubs or are way ahead of us in our first trimester.

I am 9 weeks today & still a little nervous.I have had some spotting up until the 8 week mark,so I thik this definately makes you a little more nervous.I hope I will feel better when I hit the 12 week mark
    Next week is my first appointment with my ob & I'm really looking forward to it,not sure if he will do an US then,but I hope so.

I look forward to sharing my journey with you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Nessie

Thought I might follow you over here as well. For everyone else that might join i am 9 weeks this Friday and have my 1st OB appt next Tuesday 15th. This is my 2nd IVF miracle, we lost one 3 years ago and have been trying ever since. I have had loads of morning sickness lasting all day but have had 2 really good days now so i am hoping that it might have passed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great idea Nessie...

I'm still getting my head around being UTD....and am so hopeful that it all works out and a little bubba emerges in 9 months !!!!!

I'm due may 3rd...not sure how many weeks ....will find out at my 1st scan on Friday !!!! OOhhhh I'm getting nrevous !!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations girls Im in the 4 - 24wks pregnant due in early 2010 thread. Great to see another thread for the 2nd quarter of the year Its fantastic to have a group of people all going through the same thing.

I know I often visit the 4-20 thread (they are all due in the coming months till about the end of the year).

Its great to visit the older threads if you need any help with any issues that are pending. So please all feel very welcome.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Lochnessie for starting the thread, at the moment my EDD would be May 12th but I am yet to have my first scan so I am going to be relatively quiet until then I think... sitting here biting my nails! I hope it's all good, waited so long for this moment!
    Last edited by nikki08; 08-09-2009 at 13:05.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nikki I have to be honest I was freaking out bigtime the day of my first scan
    I had my eyes squeezed tight & my heart was racing. It wasn't until FS grabbed my hand & said it all looks good that I actually started to breath

Thanks Mrs M I'm sure a few questions will come up along the way.

Deesse that time has come around so quick,how exciting
    Has your MS eased yet?

Amum hello my little preggas friend
    I'm still going to be on our over 35s thread,but thought this might be a good idea.I was a bit worried about having to many preggas threads,but then I guess it's great to see that it does happen.
    How are you coping? How is Jett?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning girls

Nikki - CONGRATULATIONS, that is fantastic news, you and i have crossed paths before. I am so happy for you.

Nessie - I'm freaking out again, ever since the ms has stopped, now i wish it was back. I keep telling myself i only had 5 days of ms with Jett and all was ok. I just can't wait till next Tuesday to hear that heartbeat. I really have tried to tell myself to calm down and just enjoy it (which i am) but i am still scared.
    Jett thinks he is getting a brother, oh and he can feel a leg when he puts his hand on my stomach.

How are you feeling?

Deesse - How are you going hun? I know that wait till the scan is horrendeous but you will get there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amum I wondered if you had told Jett,I love that he can feel a leg
    My MS has eased today to,it does worry you a little.
    I also am trying to just relax & enjoy,but another one of my friends(a week apart) has lost her bub,so it really does bring home things can go wrong.I'm usually soo optimistic & it really s***s me that I can't stop worrying

I'm really looking forward to next Tuesdays scan
    I'm taking my neice as DH leaves me AGAIN tomorrow.

Hi to all you preggas girls

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Girls

Nessie - I was so happy last night - in a way - i was feeling sick again after dinner, i just can't stand the smell of cooked meat at the moment......but seriously i've read and have heard that m/s is just an old wives tale, it doesn't matter if you get it or not, you could not have 1 day of m/s and still have a perfect little baby. It does your head in a bit though.
    Is your belly sticking out yet? Mine is in the afternoon, I went to pick Jett up from school yesterday and one of the mums put her hand on my tummy and said i can see it now, it was lovely to hear.

How is everyone else going?

Deesse is your scan this Friday or next?

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi pregga girls!

Amum I have had a belly since I first started IVF a year ago
    But I have noticed this week it is changeing,my fave pants yesterday were way to tight,so might have to start using my belly belt soon
    Have you told everyone now?
    We were trying to keep it a secret(family only) but as we live in a small town sounds like everyone knows now

Nikki & Deesse are you still around?

Going to be a bit quiet with just you & I Amum
    I think we have another joing very soon......