+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    megan75 is offline A dream is a wish your heart makes
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    well ladies.. just got the call from FS... HCG is only 1360 and progest is 17... so it's not looking very good for us here.. have to go back next friday for another scan, but I have to say this is the begining of the end for us....

HelenHasTwins is offline Oh the love I have for my twin boys! How wonderful a feeling it is...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    just been reading your thread and wanted to give you a huge , I hope it all works out for you...

DH and I have just donated our embryo's to QFG to help ppl like yourself try to reach the much wanted goal of a baby and family...we would like to think someone would have done the same for us if we needed it.....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to HelenHasTwins For This Useful Post:

megan75  (08-03-2011)

letsbepositive is offline Please please pretty please can we have another baby
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to give you some

LBP
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Helen - what a beautiful gift you have given someone.. when we received the call from QFG last year that they had found a match for us from Dr Molloy's patients, we were over the moon.. could not believe our luck.. So for you and your DH to do this for someone else, is just so heart warming.. just amazing.. I thankyou for whomever receives those special gifts, just amazing..

LBP - thankyou for your 's just wanted I needed today.. thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick up date.. I am back on the donor list at QFG.. our wait wont be too long

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am off to Wazza next wednesday.. not sure what will come out of the visit.. if we do a cycle with our own bits under his guidence.. or we still go Donor.. or give up and fill out those adoption forms......

who knows.... I guess I will by next week...

Thanks
    Reviews
    have u thought of surrogecy

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think haveing a baby that is part doner part my DH is great, to my DH and I an egg/embie via a donor is like adoption only better we are there from the very start but, if we are not bio mum and dad, dose it realy matter? if we have a much wanted and loved child! You ask yourselves what it is you want and what it is you can hope for and work from there. There are others here that are going/gone through the same as you. read through some of the stories they might just help you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Linny - no I haven't thought of that .. it would be an idea to look into as well thank you..

HeatherRob - our last two FET's were with donor embies, and on the last go we did get a BFP but sadly lost at 7wks, so yes we two are completly open to that side of it aswell. it is the same as adoption but better.. I call it Embie Adoption.. a baby/child is just that, no matter the DNA it's how you love and care for it that matters..

Thank you both for your thoughts..hope you are living your dreams..

cheers
    Last edited by megan75; 04-03-2011 at 13:28. Reason: grammer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well we had our apt with Wazza... and yes he is straight up kinda guy.. nearly LOL when he dropped the F bomb.... to make a long story into a short, he pretty much said that it would be a waste of time and money to do a cycle with our bits, as we have tried 7 time fresh and nothing.. Also DH's swimmers are poor as well as me. So he has suggested we go the Donor path as our main option. So he gave us all the info about a known donor and also the run down on the Argentina, Sth Africa and Greece areas. We then sat with the lady ( Helen I think) to go over more information. DH had to leave to go to work but that was ok. so we are back on the list.. I thought I was already, but transferred to be under Wazza and not Dr M. so now we have to do a big think and talk about our next step.. do we go unknown donor, do we advertise, do we go Overseas... or do we push our luck and try.. Wazza said if we really really want to do a cycle he will, but said that our backs are up against a wall and the success of getting anything decent is very unlikely.. I really appreciated that.. he also told DH that no matter how he feels about the situation, and with him already having kids, he will never be able to feel the same pull and churning within me to have a child. Something I have been telling DH for a long time, but I don't thnk he ever really took it in..today.. I think he did.. so that's where we are at now.. exploring our donor options.. I hope we can figure something out soon,