+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Spreading the love through random acts of kindness :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Random_act_of_kindness

Taken from wikipedia-

A random act of kindness is a selfless act performed by a person or persons wishing to either assist or cheer up an individual or in some cases an animal. There will generally be no reason other than to make people smile, or be happier. Either spontaneous or planned in advance, random acts of kindness are encouraged by various communities. An oft-cited example of a random act of kindness is, when paying the toll at a toll booth on a highway, to pay the toll for the vehicle behind you as well.

I am making a vow to dedicate myself to random acts of kindness and would like to know if there is anyone else who is interested? We could share here on bubhub so we can help spread the happy vibes
    Last edited by BH-tech; 05-01-2015 at 11:14.

RoarsomeMum is offline Right to speak, responsibility to listen..
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Am right there with you Spoon!! - have been a recipient of late (would shout from the rooftops who it was, but not sure she would want me to.. thank you Jo, thank you Ally thank you Tam! xx)

Am so wanting to send those good vibes right back out there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is very cool! Let's pay it forward! I have been pretty lucky in my life, from people being good to me just out of the goodness of their own hearts

Thanks
    Reviews
    I try to do this whenever I can no matter how little.

A way I do this a lot is what is called a random act of genealogical kindness I am into family history and I hav often helped strangers or distant family with the other side of their family research through 'lookups'. It makes me feel wonderful to be able to help.

Let me know if anyone here on BH would like help starting their family research, I would love to help out.

Last night my husband and I went over to help an elderly relative as her laptop was acting up. It was great to be able to help!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    love when people do random kindness acts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kindness as an attitude is infectious. When you are willing to share your kindness, others will be inspired by your example and think about doing something as kind themselves. It also brightens another person’s day by doing something nice for them.
    I love to see people doing random acts of kindness, imagine all people here on earth will do it every day, do you think you could witness or hear bad news?

Inner Goodness
    Last edited by Meilie; 01-10-2013 at 21:48.