+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default looking for a rebecca that had a bub in sep 2006

Hi my name is jessica and i had a baby boy on the 20th of september 2006 by c-section in hervey bay hospital and was givin the wrong baby i was told i could not c the mother of the baby and im am so desprite to find her i think it would help me get over the hurt i have suffered and mayb get some answers.. I did get thr right bub in the end all i know is that her name was rebecca and had a baby boy on the dates anywhere from the 17th to the 20th i think and lived or lives in hervey bay if anyone can help me out i would love to hear from you my email is jess.marsh@hotmail.com HELP PLEASE thankyou ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessM View Post
    Hi my name is jessica and i had a baby boy on the 20th of september 2006 by c-section in hervey bay hospital and was givin the wrong baby i was told i could not c the mother of the baby and im am so desprite to find her i think it would help me get over the hurt i have suffered and mayb get some answers.. I did get thr right bub in the end all i know is that her name was rebecca and had a baby boy on the dates anywhere from the 17th to the 20th i think and lived or lives in hervey bay if anyone can help me out i would love to hear from you my email is jess.marsh@hotmail.com HELP PLEASE thankyou ..

OMG!!! You poor thing, that would have HAD to have been the worse thing to go through ever!! I'm glad you got the right baby in the end though.

Sorry I can't help you but will always keep my ears out for a Rebecca that might fit this category.

I had my son at that hospital in July that year, I couldn't imagine what I'd feel if I was told they mucked up and I have the wrong child

Best of luck with it, hope you find her!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Omg!!

Thats shocking!! Have u tried asking at the hospital again or wont they give any information out? Try asking on Facebook on the Hervey Bay mums group also.
    Good luck. Glad that you got your wee man back in the end.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Lets get together and make some new friends:0

Hi everyone. Im really sorry. I started a post months ago now when we first arrived in the Bay and forgot all about this site as i got pretty busy and ended up putting my son Jaxon into fulltime daycare and getting a casual on call job which has kept me pretty busy. IN the meantime we have still not met any other families and our life is pretty boring apart from work and the weekends the three of us hang out.
    Anyway Im hoping there are still some Mums out there that would love to meet up one Sunday in the near future at a park or have a BBQ or picnic or any other ideas someone might have.
    Maybe for the first meetup we keep it pretty simple??
    Be good on a Sunday then the partners can be involved as well and the kids can play. Make it a family outing.
    Even if it was at the pools.
    Once we all get to know each other then we can start having bbqs at home etc. Be lots of fun
    If anyone is keen email me on kellverona@hotmail.com
    Im also on facebook so check it out.

Hope to hear from you soon.
    Even if you dont have a partner it doesnt matter. Its a good op to meets some friends and maybe some other single Mums.
    Also age is not a problem either. We all have kids so already have one thing in common
    Have a great day everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey mums,
    Im moving to HB in 3 weeks now....from NSW via Townsville. Hubby and I are expecting baby2 in April (couple of weeks after we get there!!) and baby1 has just turned 1!
    Anyone with tips on good locations to rent (big yards!) and ideas for activities for little boys, mummies and dads!
    I posted in the Sunshine Coast area but have since discovered HB is "too far north" on the coast! (Ha! coming from tnsvl its south!)
    Hope to hear from anyone who is interested in catching up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH and I are interested in meeting up with anyone at a park or somewhere too!!

We have two boys, one is turning 4 in July and the other is turning 1 in April. DH and I don't know too many families here in the Bay either even though we've been here for quite some time. Our 'school' friends haven't gone down the family path yet and it'd be good to know some people that we have that in common.

Anyone have Facebook? We could add eachother on there? I'm also on the Hervey Bay's mothers group so I might have seen some of you on there.

Or you could PM me on here, don't mind... just say hello!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I might do some personals ...

JaxonsMummy - I'll add you to FB now .. I too forget about these sites.

smithys - Hi there! I used to live in Townsville before moving here 18 years ago. I know quite abit about the Bay and where the spots are but I think it all comes down to personal choice and experience. I'd be happy to have a chat about it with you. If you have FB you can send me a msg on there, PM here or even email me at ehaydoprice@hotmail.com

Oh and some things you and your kiddies can do is :

The new waterpark - it has a great little tot area and is heaps of fun for the kids. Great way to cool down in the heat too. It's free too!
    There's a few parks along the Esplanade and the beach is fantastic all the way along. Can't really think of much for real the real young ones.

As for the mummy and daddys, there's the cinemas to see a movie, a few pubs to have a drink or meal at if you're a drinker. Lot's of restuarants and shops. There's whale watching when it's the season for it, Fraser Island which has some beautiful scenery and things to do. That's all I can think of right now lol...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello, yes we should definately organize something. Catch up on facebook also. What's your actual name? I have had one person add me to facebook recently but not sure if it is you or if u have had a chance to do this yet. Anyway will check back soon for more replies hopefully

Bib
    Quote Originally Posted by PureSweetness View Post
    DH and I are interested in meeting up with anyone at a park or somewhere too!!

We have two boys, one is turning 4 in July and the other is turning 1 in April. DH and I don't know too many families here in the Bay either even though we've been here for quite some time. Our 'school' friends haven't gone down the family path yet and it'd be good to know some people that we have that in common.

Anyone have Facebook? We could add eachother on there? I'm also on the Hervey Bay's mothers group so I might have seen some of you on there.

Or you could PM me on here, don't mind... just say hello!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mums, finally back on the net after the big adventure of driving from Townsville. Will be officially in HB next week if all continues as planned with house and movers......so....maybe in a week or so after that would anyone like to meet for a cuppa or something?
    Im on Facebook so contact me there (or here) Candace 'Cole' Smith as my email wont work till Telstra connect it all again.
    Been looking around and the new water park sure looks fun! Just have to make sure Greenpeace dont try and rescue me if I go there (hugely preggers and look every bit of 8months!)
    Cheerio

Thanks
    Reviews

Default hi

hi everyone.
    hopefully you all still check this. im 22 years old
    my husband, myself and our kids just moved to hervey bay 6 weeks ago.
    loving the new place. but i still dont know one person yet. my son is almost 3 and goes to torquay kids childcare and i have a daughter who is 15 months old. would love to meet up with some others mums to hang out with during the lonely days when my husband is working. especially now hes started working away for a cdouple days at a time.
    i live in the point vernon area and woulds love to catch up at a park or anything. we should all plan a time and date to meet by the sounds of it we are all lonely!