+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    frenchy2612 is offline TTC #1 - Not as easy as I was lead to believe growing up :p
    Thanks
    Reviews
    *** COPIED FROM JAN TESTING THREAD ***

Hi All,

A bit of bad news for us, I MC early Jan so that puts us back on the TTC bandwagon...

After lots of tears we decided to look on the positive side at least it happened early (only a bit over 5weeks)

I dont know when we will be testing - I think we are just going to give the "not trying" thing a go....

I dont have internet at the moment as we are in the process of moving and my blackberry has decided not to work...

So I will be back online in a few weeks...

Take care and good luck too all!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    sorry to hear of your loss Fran xoxo

Im also a newbie, TTC #1,
    very novice, first attempt this week. whats AF?? im day 10 into cycle, so going to be very busy for next few days!!! very exciting,
    glad i found this fourm, its huge!!
    I wonder how many people fall preg the first time they start trying? i really want a 2010 bub!

good luck everyone!
    Lisa

Thanks
    Reviews
    Finally all updated ladies!

Sorry about my lack of motivation to keep it up to date. Trying to avoid the TTC area of BH lately. It kind of gets me a little down about my own TTC journey.

Have no idea where I am even at, have not had AF since the middle of October so who knows what is going on

Anyway, welcome to all of the newbies! Sending lots of your way!

frenchy2612 is offline TTC #1 - Not as easy as I was lead to believe growing up :p
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa80 View Post
    sorry to hear of your loss Fran xoxo

Im also a newbie, TTC #1,
    very novice, first attempt this week. whats AF?? im day 10 into cycle, so going to be very busy for next few days!!! very exciting,
    glad i found this fourm, its huge!!
    I wonder how many people fall preg the first time they start trying? i really want a 2010 bub!

good luck everyone!
    Lisa
    Hi Lisa,

WELCOME... this place is a great way to find out lots of usefull info and also it enables you to have ppl to talk to when things are getting you down

Just to let u know if u havent already found it there is an acronym decoder on this site too

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...ead.php?t=5331

AF is Aunt Flo or periods...

CHEERS FRAN

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi!!!!

I was so nicely told by a friend that I was still on this list, so I thought I better get on and ask to be removed please

I am currently about 17.5weeks pregnant

Good luck to all still here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

I have my for each and every one of you (me included). Am CD21 and this is our first month of trying.

Looking forward to learning more about TTC and hearing lots of success stories.

Thanks
    Reviews
    frenchy2612- so sorry to hear that, i know how hard it is and knowing that you have to start all over again is terrible. Good luck.

ILovePink- sorry you are having such a hard time. It is 100 times worse when you have really irregular periods. Hang in there buddy, i know you can overcome this. Lots of positive thinking and maybe a chat to your Dr?

Anyway, just wanted to be added to the list. We are trying for number 2. We stated ttc in December 09 (only a month ago).

Good luck everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I love pink - I try to avoid it too. I have very irregular cycles and I'm on HRT! I'm usually regular as clockwork on it so I have no idea what's going on. So, I know where you're coming from. I'm currently cd 38!!!!!

Anyway, may I please be added? We've been TTC#3 since August '09. Thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

TTC #1 since Dec 09

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumofgracie View Post
    ILovePink- sorry you are having such a hard time.It is 100 times worse when you have really irregular periods. Hang in there buddy, i know you can overcome this. Lots of positive thinking and maybe a chat to your Dr?
    Hi mumofgracie. Welcome! Yeah it really sucks when you don't know what is going on inside. Really hard to predict when you are ovulating etc. Oh well, I tried to make an appointment with my doc before I came back to work but he was on holidays and I have not had time since. I think I will call now and make a time to see him!

Quote Originally Posted by Nan View Post
    I love pink - I try to avoid it too. I have very irregular cycles and I'm on HRT! I'm usually regular as clockwork on it so I have no idea what's going on. So, I know where you're coming from. I'm currently cd 38!!!!!

Anyway, may I please be added? We've been TTC#3 since August '09. Thanks.
    Nan. Very frustrating isn't it Hope AF arrives for you soon so that you can continue on your TTC journey as welll!!! Better still a . Best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkdawn View Post
    Hi

TTC #1 since Dec 09
    Quote Originally Posted by wishful1981 View Post
    Hi everyone

I have my for each and every one of you (me included). Am CD21 and this is our first month of trying.

Looking forward to learning more about TTC and hearing lots of success stories.
    Welcome Pinkdawn and wishful1981! I look forward to hearing more about both of your TTC journeys!

Quote Originally Posted by Alibearbub View Post
    Hi!!!!

I was so nicely told by a friend that I was still on this list, so I thought I better get on and ask to be removed please

I am currently about 17.5weeks pregnant

Good luck to all still here
    Congratulation Alibearbub! I love your avatar pic!!! Just precious. Best of luck with the rest of your pregnancy!
    Last edited by ILovePink; 20-01-2010 at 10:50.