ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    How do I explain it?

Well I find it all fascinating. Unlike other Christians I'm not afraid to have fun and watch tv shows and talk about certian things, I've even been on ghost tours...for fun ....I just don't believe them to be what people think they are.

First of all, I very much believe in stone recordings, and think that this can explain a lot of visions and sounds that people may experience. Also I believe (and here is where it gets contraversial) that Satan tries to draw the focus away from God as much as he can. So that while people are thinking about ghosts and hauntings etc...they're not thinking about God...kinda thing. I believe that what people think they see are tricks and deceptions from the enemy to keep people from knowing God.

spiritualmama is offline Cherish every moment you have with your loved ones!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Deserama View Post
    How do I explain it?

Well I find it all fascinating. Unlike other Christians I'm not afraid to have fun and watch tv shows and talk about certian things, I've even been on ghost tours...for fun ....I just don't believe them to be what people think they are.

First of all, I very much believe in stone recordings, and think that this can explain a lot of visions and sounds that people may experience. Also I believe (and here is where it gets contraversial) that Satan tries to draw the focus away from God as much as he can. So that while people are thinking about ghosts and hauntings etc...they're not thinking about God...kinda thing. I believe that what people think they see are tricks and deceptions from the enemy to keep people from knowing God.
    Ok now each to thier own.
    Last edited by Lastcenturymum; 28-08-2009 at 23:42. Reason: rude

spiritualmama is offline Cherish every moment you have with your loved ones!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Typical, I say something about religion and its "Edited"....Also I dont think I was being rude but thanks for stating on my post I was 'RUDE'...Dont know why I bother really....freedom of speech is only free if you dont have a different opinion.

Thanks to all that I have talked to during the time I was here and to the countless people I helped it was my pleasure but now I doubt i'll be back

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KiaKai View Post
    bumpity bump for lozaaa

\

sorry, I am way too slow, just saw this now.

I believe in ghosts so don't know why people would dismiss it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Well...since you asked us non-believers...

I've never seen anything that I can't explain.

I think people see what they want to see, or have creative imaginations.

And I'm sure believers would say that I haven't seen anything because I don't look for it or am not open to experiences.

I hope you don't find that offensive, but I assume they're the kind of answers you're after.

If it's any consolation, despite my disbelief I'm surrounded by bloody believers (mother, mother in law, sister in law ). Drives me mad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Believe me, seeing stuff flung across the room by itself is not something I want to see. It scares the sh!t out of me.
    And I really don't think my imagination is that great, unless I was on drugs lol.. and being that I have had people in the room with me seeing the same thing, well I find it hard to believe we all imagined the same thing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KiaKai View Post
    Believe me, seeing stuff flung across the room by itself is not something I want to see. It scares the sh!t out of me.
    And I really don't think my imagination is that great, unless I was on drugs lol.. and being that I have had people in the room with me seeing the same thing, well I find it hard to believe we all imagined the same thing.
    If I saw a video recorded by somebody I knew or in controlled conditions of something flying across the room, I'd be open to considering it.

I've just not heard of anything like it except from the Internet.

I wonder if it's something to do with physics or energy or something. dunno. I'm hopeless at maths and science.

I guess I can't believe it without satisfactory evidence.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You should post it under the general section.

It's actually a really interesting topic of discussion. I wonder how many other people have had similiar experiences.

I guess I get a bit grumpy because people attribute everything to bloody ghosts and the like. I told my MIL that my son got upset in our new house the first couple of times we took him there. The first thing she said is he's probably sensing spirits. I mean, honestly, she always jumps to far-fetched things before logical stuff. Drives me mad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's probably the first thing I'd think of too though it was good when we moved into our new house, dd was more settled, she was having night terrors from the negative stuff in our old house..

Actually how a house feels spiritually is often a big factor in whether I will move in to it or not.

Spiritualmumma, I hope maybe you can get a recording of something on a webcam.. bit disappointed to see your post got edited so much though, you should be aloud to say that something offends you.. maybe just worded different.. oh well.
    I understand what you mean though, it hurts to be told that something you find comfort in with your mother is just a 'work of the devil' we know thats far from the truth.

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is such an interesting topic. On one hand, I totally believe in ghosts, spirits etc. I have sometimes felt like I've seen something out of the corner of my eye too. I've also had strange dreams of people after they have passed. Sometimes I feel I know things before they are going to happen ... but it's nothing concrete.

However, I've never seen an actual ghost. I'm not sure if they are in people's minds, as the brain can create things, or not. I do believe something is happening though.