+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Question are you my angel?

Hi all,
    I just wanted to say how impressed i am with this forum.I had no idea that such a great place existed for people like me and my DH.I ma 32 yrs old also in need of an angel to carry our baby.I had hysterectomy 12yrs ago following a complicated pregancy,DVT and ended up in miscarriage.This only fuelled my desire to be a mom more and we are still hopeful that we will find our angel.I still have my overies and still ovulating.Anyone out there that is willing to help?

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi Panamahat

did u find a sarrogate?
    i am interested in becoming a sarrogate mummy but would like to find the right couple 1st.
    I had a very easy healthy pregnancy and easy birth to a 9pound2 baby girl. she is now 9 months old so i would like to give my body a few more months rest. i loved my pregnancy and always wanted to be pregnant again but do not want more children of my own as i plan to foster children in 5 yrs or so.
    feel free to email me if u have no success in finding someone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi whitneyerin13, thanks so much for considering surrogacy, and for offering to chat further with me. No, I have not yet found my surroangel, and I would love to email you, but didn't see your address anywhere. You can contact me, if you like, on essarebee7@gmail.com

hope to hear from you soon!

Simone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi to everyone still looking at this thread! I have recently had several ladies asking if I am still interested in finding a surrogate, and the answer is yes, I am. So please keep e-mailing me, and keep talking! I am hoping that this year I will find THE ONE! It may be YOU!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just wanted to bump this up for visibility and I really hope you get your angel very soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wanted to let you know I am still thinking of you and crossing my fingers that you find your angel soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Millicent! I hope all is going well with you and Losty!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default gestational surrogate in Australia

Hi,

My name is Denise Gonzalez im 25 years of age married, have a daughter who is now 3 years and i have just fallen pregnant with my other baby. Once i have my Baby i do plan to be a surrogate mother,to be able to give someone else the joy of having there own Baby.
    My partner and I Have consulted my obstetrician who works for IVF Australia and has given us the go ahead.

Im Australian born and parents originally from south America, Im an Administration Officer and I Regally exercise to stay fit.

People might think im young but family to me is a great thing.

my partner and I do plan to first establish a relationship with the couple before continuing with anything.

feel free to ask me any questions.

Denise

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Denise, I hope all goes smoothly with your current pregnancy. That sounds like a wonderful plan, to become a surrogate in the future. I am not sure how long I may/may not be prepared to wait before starting the process, but I agree it is a good idea to build up a relationship first anyway. I will send you an email.

Thanks for thinking of me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update: my donor egg cycle is about to begin. I will be attempting transfer of an embryo to my own uterus in late April, if all goes well.

Otherwise, we *might* have a back-up plan- as I am also currently in talks with a potential surro angel. Crossing fingers!