+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Exclamation Want to meet new friends for coffee and chats?

Hello!

I'm Kristy, I am trying to organise to meet new mums in Brisbane for simple get togethers such as coffee days and general times to meet up chat and laugh together.

I have been in brisbane for nearly two years and have two young girls under age 6.
    If you are interested in making new friends and getting out of the same old daily routines then drop me a line, you can get my email address from my profile!

Lots of hugs and more Kristy, 21, mum to Olivia 5 and Isabella nearly two

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kristy,

I live in annerley and have started to meet with a group on the Northside. We're trying to meet on the Southside soon too so if you go to the Queensland/ Brisbane thread you may find a group for you. We're all new to this so it will be great to have you along.

jenni

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Catch Up!!!

Hi Kristy

At the moment I'm home with Lena (8 1/2 wks) and expecting to maybe return to work in mid January. I live in Bellbowrie which is not too far from you and have friends who live in Forest Lake. If you would like to catch up for coffee one day let me know... Email: stapofam@bigpond.com.au

Sharon - nearly 33 yrs
    Lena - nearly 9 wks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Hey! Thanx for the replies!

If you like feel free to check my profile out, there is a link there for my group!

I will go check out your groups too! Hope you have a great afternoon!

Luv kristy