+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Arrow Taking vitamins - or not? I want to hear from you!

Hello to all BubHub mums and mums-to-be!

My name is Elsa and I'm a final year RMIT Melbourne Consumer Science student majoring in nutrition, as well as a very excited September 2009 mummy-to-be.

When I first got pregnant I found myself absolutely bombarded with info about what's best for me and my baby. One of the most confusing areas was prenatal vitamin supplementation, where I was asking myself, my doctor and other BubHub mums:
    *what's best to take? (So expensive! So many brands!)
    *can a vitamin help me get through morning sickness or other health issues?
    *is it better to try fixing my diet first before taking a whole lot of supplements?

I'm now running my final research project on Aussie women's prenatal vitamin supplementation to find out what women are taking, and their opinions on and experiences with vitamin supplements.

If you're living in Australia, 18+ and TTC, pregnant or a mum already, I want to hear from you! Even if you're not taking vitamins, your experiences are still important to me and I'd like you to tell me about them.

If you'd like to participate, all you have to do is complete a short questionnaire - takes about 15 mins of your busy day. Just click on the link below:
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...M17Q0sew_3d_3d
    Your participation is completely anonymous and confidential - and it's free!

If you've got more to say about your opinions and experiences, I also have a in-depth 'interview' which you can contribute to if interested. Just PM me your details and I'll send you the interview via private message or email, whichever you prefer.

Why do the questionnaire? As well as providing invaluable assistance to a student in need, the research project will be submitted to medical journals for publication (hopefully) on completion. You have the chance to make a real contribution to a women's health issue and have your say.

Thanks for reading and I wish you all the best in future pregnancies and family life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    *bump*

3 weeks to go until this survey finishes up - please feel free to have your say!

A big thanks to everyone who's already filled it out. More responses are always welcome though!

Cheers
    Elsa

Thanks
    Reviews
    *bump*

Thanks to everyone who has already taken the time to contribute to the survey.

I'm still hoping for some new responses so please don't be shy! Have your say - it only takes 10 minutes.

Thanks again to all Bubhub members.

Thanks
    Reviews
    *bump*

Last bump for this thread - thanks again to everyone who has participated. Collecting all responses at the end of this week so would love to hear from some new participants before Sunday 27th September!

Cheers!
    Elsa