+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey Everyone! Just thought id drop in and make myself known!

After much anticipation, we finally welcomed our little man Kyan Luke into the world on March 15th. He was 4.080kgs.

We had a few issues with BF (lack of supply) which landed us back in hospital for a while as in a week he'd lost 17% of his birth weight, was down to about 3.3kgs, but we're back out with a feeding plan to help increase supply, and as of yesterday (15 days old) he is now 4.120kgs!

I remember quite a few of u from the Prengnacy after loss thread.... and hope ur lil ones are thriving well!

Anyway, hope everyone is well, and look foward to getting to know u all and ur lil bubs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Shadow! Glad to hear your little man is back on track now! Besides feeding how are you going with being a mum?? Aren't newborn cuddles the best!!

Una...i can't believe Z is so old now!! That seems to have gone so quickly! Is she crawling yet?? As for another one...we are not planning on trying for at least another 2-3years. Though it didn't really take us too long to have C, maybe if it had taken longer i would try sooner but at this stage i don't think i could have 2 under 2. But that's just me. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Mela - love see the photos of Izzy on FB. She is so beautiful!! Hope you managed to spray and get rid of the spiders! Enjoy your mum visiting!!

Beck - how's J going?? Is he used to his cot yet? We still have Caitlyn in with us but i know i need to move her out soon.

TB - hope everything is going ok with Liv. Would love an update when you get a chance!

AFM - i have gone back to work which is a massive shock to the system. Caitlyn settled in well to Creche though and is sleeping and eating with no problems. She is still sleeping about 10-12hrs a night which we are so happy about. She has one tooth poking through and at least two just hitting the surface. I can't believe she already has teeth!! She's growing up way too quickly!! We have tried her a few times with sweet potato but she is not really that fussed by it but she's always watching us eat. She's also desperate to get up and going but she can only just get up her knees but then it just all gets too hard and she flops back down!!

Hope everyone is well and all the bubs are treating their mums well!!

TrulyBlessed is offline Winner 2009 - Member you would most like to meet in Real Life
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Shadow welcome to the dark side lol. Glad to hear your little man is on the up.

Afu: Livvy had still been pulling her party tricks & had increased them to lip smacking etc. So her neuro team have now put her on Tregetol (sp?) to treat seizures. They are hoping in 6 months time we can wean her off them and she won't have anymore but they can't promise it's not actually epilepsy so fx it's not. Her oxygen has been weaned back down to 0.25ml and we have another sleep study in a month. Apart from that she is growing like a weed. She is now 7.5 months old & is 5.5kg finally fitting into 0000 clothes separates nicely (almost out of 000 for all in ones length). She is such a happy placid little girl for someone who has been through so much in such a short time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Bubhub Blogger
    I'm still so annoyed that I never got to see Olivia!

At the same time I'm kind of glad. Xavier was an incubator for every infection until now.

He now has adenoids out and grommets in and he's a whole new child. Thank goodness cause Mummy was going a little coo-koo without the sleep.

But now I'm trying to fall into a routine with him. His Daddy see's him every 2-4 days. I'm hoping that now that X is better he'll have him one night EVERY weekend. It's been a bit hit and miss till now. Just need some time out for sanity reasons IYKWIM.

Good to hear so many happy mummies, and healthy babies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanx girls. Yes Thee..newborn cuddles are just AMAZING! Im loving being a mum but always getting told off for trying to do too much. He's 3 weeks old today, its just gone so fast!! He's putting on sooooo much weight im wondering if he's getting TOO much food now... 400gms up on birth weight. He's into a pretty good routine of 3-4hr feeds during the day and 4-5hrs at night.

Hope all your little ones are doing well!

TrulyBlessed is offline Winner 2009 - Member you would most like to meet in Real Life
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Izy Livvy is due at the mater again in a month or so for her sleep study if you wanna catch up then xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    yes! Yes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Shadow !!! So happy to have you in here. What a lovely name Kyan Luke is. . I agree those mummy cuddles are the best !

TB - great to hear that Miss O is getting there, what a very special little lady you have.

Thee - I know how quick do they grow! Miss Z is 10 months on Friday! And, yes she is crawling everywhere, good job that DH got the baby proofing done because she is into everything! Great news my AF finally turned up so DH and I have decided to wait until Z is a year old and then try. DH is really hoping for a boy (typical man! but I think that he really feels the loss of Michael) so we will try to DTD after ovulation (so I need a couple of months to chart) to try to catch a male wriggler. But, honestly I'm so not fussed. Just as long as bub is healthy.

Izy - Hope Mr Z is on the mend now he's had the adenoids out and grommets. Talking to my mum, my twin sis and I were really poorly babies until we had our adenoids out and the grommets. After that we were completely different and happier bubs.

Em - how's Miss I going, still as cute as ever?? Hope you are still enjoying Mothers Group.

Bec, Fireflies and anyone else I've missed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    x Is already doing so much better since the op. Whole new personality! So much energy, and his verbal skills are going insane!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Una nice to hear from you Hun. GL ttc in a couple of months time xoxo

Izy will keep you posted on the date then xoxo