+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Em: I bought a couple of breastfeeding tops from Target that are pretty good. But I find them a little fiddly and actually just prefer to wear a normal T-shirt and just lift it up to feed...
    Yay for the lactose drops!

fire: wow 6.8 kg at 11 weeks, what a little chubba!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Em - I bought some of the sports bra maternity bras from Target. I think $15-$20 each. They got up to my size 10/12E. Really comfy and I just wear them under my normal tops.
    Also Big W have nice Triumph maternity bras for $10 and the largest size I saw was a 16DD. I bought a 14DD as they didn't have E cups and it fits nicely and is a pretty bra so I feel "normal" when wearing it.

BB - I know J is a little chubba. He only just started wearing 000 clothes and they seem big on him. Its strange. How is your little man going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Has everyone disappeared?!

TB - how's Livvy?

Melameen - how's the breastfeeding going? Is Izzy's sleep still improving?

fireflies - how's your little man?

Everyone else?... Hope you are all well.

AFM We've just started putting J in his own cot in his own room this week I really miss having him near me at night (even though his room is right next to ours!). We're all still adjusting to the change so his (and our) sleep is a bit all over the place at the moment. He settled well tonight though so ...

Hugs to all the babies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Bec!! Yes it has bn so quiet in here it is ridiculous!!

Sort of yay for J moving to his big cot.I understand you missing him! Iz sleeps in hers during the day and while I think it's great I still miss her!

J must be getting so big now! Whr has time gone?

B/feeding going good. I wound up wt a couple target tops which r good. I am slowly reintroducing things into my diet after being on exclusion diet (v boring but good for weightless!) and so far dairy is no hassle but wheat has given her wind and green poo which isn't great so I'm going to limit it.

Okay nearly done feeding so off I go. Hugs to all bubs hope everyone is well? Long time no hear!!

Em
    Xxx

TrulyBlessed is offline Winner 2009 - Member you would most like to meet in Real Life
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey guys sorry I've been AWOL. We've had Livvy in & out of hospital more than we've had her at home. We finally have her back home and she's been on oxygen 24/7 since mid December due to all the Apneas she was having. Turns out the poor mite had chronic lung disease and Destats in REM sleep to the point her little body doesn't have reserves as she was using all her energy just to breath & not grow. So we will be having constant reviews with the resp team at the mater in brissy every 3-4 months on top of paed appts etc. So it's been a stressful few months with 1 dr at the hospital even questioning the truth of these Apneas. Thank god for our regular paed who is onthe ball is all I can say.

Hope everyone is well xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh TB how terrible for you and poor little Miss O! Have been thinking of you wondering how things are going. Good to hear your paed is on the ball, do they think it will be something she outgrows with time?

Sending you hugs xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    TB - you poor thing. I hope things start to get easier soon. Poor little Miss O

BB - I'm dreading moving Caitlyn to her own room! I like having her next to me. I can't believe Mr J is so big!! It seems to have gone so quickly. I hope he has settled in now. Does he still get upset around other people??

FF- Happy 3 month birthday on thursday for Mr J!! how is he going?? i know you've been having a break lately but i hope everything is going well.

Mela - Don't you love trying to figure out what upsets their tums!! I need to steer clear of garlic and pesto. And i love both of those things!! Where in Melbourne are you??

Una - haven't heard from you for awhile! Hope Miss Z is doing well!! Has DH fully recovered from his accident yet?

Super - how is Mr A going??

to any of the other mummies who are reading but not posting!

AFU - Caitlyn is doing so well. I can't believe she was three months on Thursday!! It seems like only yesterday i was huge and pregnant!! She is feeding so well and is up to 6.11kg. This last week she has been sleeping 10hrs overnight, having a quick feed and then back down for 2-3hrs. I can't believe how good she has been! She also started rolling this week and blowing raspberries. DH and i still spend ages just watching her. She has the funniest facial expressions.
    We had our first mother's group this week which was good. I don't quite know what i was expecting but they all seem really lovely and should be a good support.
    I still have moments of "i can't believe i have a baby" and "how am i going to make sure this little bub will grow up safe and strong" but i know i can do it, she's doing so well so far that i must be doing alright!!

I don't know if anyone is interested in FB, but i am on there more then here! So if you would like to send me a PM and i'll give you my email address

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls, how is everyone?

Just popping in to say happy Friday everyone! Hope you all have a lovely weekend planned and those of you in Melbourne can stay out the heat on Sunday

TB hope that little Miss O is doing okay and is still home with you guys. Must be so hard on you!

Thee - good to hear Caitlyn is going from strength to strength.

And everyone else, Una, Bec, Fireflies and anyone I have missed a big hello.

AFU Izzy is out playing with her Dad in her bouncer and by the sounds of things having a major attack of the cutes! She is suddenly full of smiles and very responsive to us, it happened so quickly seems like almost overnight she suddenly started smiling and laughing at toys and us. She is 10 weeks this coming Tuesday and was 4.2kg at her MCH appointment the other day which puts her in the 20% percentile for weight but she is still only in the 2% for length so she is a little one! Anyway she is getting there. Sleeping quite well at night but only in 3 or 3.5 hours blocks not usually more than that. But as long as she goes down easily and sleeps in her bassinet I am happy. We had our first mother's group on Tuesday which went really well it is a lovely bunch of girls and next week's topic is sleep and settling so who knows maybe I will learn something!

Okay then off I go... nearly time to put missy back to bed she has been up for a while and will hit grumpy and overtired soon enough.

Bye for now,

Em
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure if any of you ladies are in far north Queensland, if you are I hope you are safe and have got through Yasi with as little damage as possible! Mother Nature needs to give queensland a break!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies

Hope you've all been keeping well and your bubs are growing before your eyes!

So sorry for being AWOL for so long. Had the MIL over for six weeks over Christmas and then went back to work, which has left me no time to think let alone jump on and post .

Little Miss Z is going from strength to strength and will be 9 months next week . She went into her own room in November and started sleeping through the night . She's also started on solids and now munches happily on nearly everything even though she's not get any teeth yet (which in a way is a blessing as she's still getting BF's). She loves dinner time and the mess that she creates!

Miss Z finally got over her reflux and was 7 kg at the last weight in, so still a little munchkin but that doesn't stop her getting around. She's not leopard crawling and rolling to get into things she wants!

Anyway got to run, I would love to hear from you all and even if I don't post I'll snatch a chance to read your posts.

Lots of Love

Una xoxox

One last question, DH asked me last night if I'd like to start trying for another bub, as he said we don't know how long the next one will take. I'm 50/50 what are your thoughts???