+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning girls,

Fire&Bec thanks for the replies. I am definitely sticking to plain boring food for the moment, I can't bear to cause her any more pain! It's bad enough she is hurting without think I have added to it. Good to think once her gut matures I can go to a varied diet and hopefully set her up to be a good eater, I don't want a fussy bub who refuses food.

Not looking fwd to those first needles, it sounds so sad! I know when she was in hosp and they had to take blood it made me so stressed. I was laughing yst went to the hairdresser and MIL came wt to mind Izzy bcos she has bn so grizzly wt colic. Anyway while we r there Izzy was crying and in pain like normal (and I was almost going nuts bcos I just wanted to hold her and make her feel better but cldnt) and I had MIL telling hairdresser&other client there how heartbreaking it is for HER hearing her cry?!?!?! Umm excuse me you hear it for an hour or two, it's like hving my heart ripped out the whole day&night Anyway I think she realized when she saw my face and backpedalled a bit! Anyway she has bn really good and helpful lately she obviously didn't realise how it came across.

Oh Bec I am interested to hear what Mr J thinks of the bumbo, I was looking at them the other day. Good to hear he is getting spoilt first Chrissy as a family how lovely!

Okay girls need to do some last minute shopping this morning, going to be a nightmare no doubt. What is wt it raining every weekend too??? Rubbish weather.

Have a great weekend everyone, cuddles to all the bubs.

Em xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Merry Christmas All!! Enjoy Christmas with your treasured bundles

Hope is kind to you all

Hope 2011 is full of lots of love and laughter!!

Will hopefully check in properly soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Merry Christmas to all you ladies for tomorrow, hope it is a super special day for you wt ur bubs.

And happy birthday to me for the next 3 minutes lol. I'm 30 today and enjoying it being a mum, having Izzy here has made the day very special... Even tho she has gone crazy and been feeding non stop for the past few hours, I fell asleep on the couch with her still latched on?! Must be having a growth spurt!

Bye for now girl,

Em xxx

TrulyBlessed is offline Winner 2009 - Member you would most like to meet in Real Life
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Em happy belated bday Hun. Hope you had a great day.

Since it's now after midnight merry Christmas to one & all.

Sorry I went AWOL ended up in hospital alot longer than we thought cause it turned out Livvy got meningitis & a uti so had to wait & see what form it was. Been out or over 24hrs now thankfully as it was only viral meningitis so just gotta let t run it's course.

Have a great day guys xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Em!! :celebrate2:

Glad you had a great day and i hope you were thoroughly spoilt!!

i turned 30 this year too and so far its no where near as bad as people made out!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy new year everyone! Very quiet on here lately. Hope everyone is well.

Big hugs to all the bubs, how exciting to get to share 2011 with them

Em xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Happy new year to you too Em - and everyone else! Hope all the mums and bubs are have a safe, happy and healthy start to 2011

Baby J is doing well - he can now roll onto his side and has rolled from back to tummy by himself twice. He's also getting very good control of his hands and grabbing at things and getting them in his mouth!

We're still having some difficulties with him getting upset around lots of people or when being held by someone other than me or hubby. It's frustrating but we're trying to respect him by going at a slower pace with other people -- but of course we get a lot of " you should just let him cry, he'll get used to it" It's pretty hard during the holidays when everyone wants to get a hold of him. *sigh* I know he'll get there but it's tiresome having to justify your child's personality to everyone...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies, hope everyone is well?

Bek thanks for the reply, how is Mr J doing wt the shyness? I thought they all went through that kind of a stage during development? How frustrating to have to put up with everyone's "advice" at such a busy time of year when you r stuck seeing people

AFU, bn to pediatrician today and it looks like I has got a lactose intolerance. This would explain the terrible sore tummy, wind pains, no sleep, sore bum and constant nappy rash!! Had to try get a stool sample tonight which was a nightmare. I am on a limited diet for two weeks and got drops to help reduce the lactose in my milk. Anyway fx it helps!

Night girls,

Em xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi everyone,

Better late than never. Happy new year everyone. Xoxo

Bec - that sucks about having to explain baby J's personality. People should just respect what you say or do as a parent. I have learnt to ignore the so called "helpful advice".
    How old is j now?

Em that's not good about lactose intolerance. I hope you can get something sorted. I don't even want to think how you got your stool sample lol

AFM just plodding along. My J is 11 weeks old and chubby as at 6.8kg. He is a lot more active now. He hits his toys on his bouncer toy bar. Br kicks away at his rattles or at nothing. He is sort of grabbing toys but it seems more of an accident when he does. He loves holding my tshirt when I hold him or my hair and he has just started grabbing at his bib.

Will try and keep up more this year.

Night all

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!!

Just a quick random question... What did everyone wear which breastfeeding?! And where did u get it from? I have been living in the bonds singlets wt drop down cups but would really love some other options!!! Bn looking on eBay but I am worried about fit/quality but don't ant them to break the bank.

Thanks girlies would love to hear from you. I am in Melbourne

Hugs to all the bubs

Em xxx

PS the lactose drops are helping!!!! Yaaaay! Izzy has even been sleeping in her bassinet during the day/night! Wow!