+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 52 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Bubhub Blogger
    for the most part it seems easier. Better to not expect help, than have to do the things you thought would be done by someone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Izy

fireflies, you found your way here

My little munchkin is doing great. I've finally started trialling all the MCNs that I bought in the GDUNH last March. I only have a few types to see how they go but they have been successful so far, so I'm thinking of getting a whole set of Bambooty's to use full-time. I'm really hating seeing our bin full of disposable nappies every week

Having a few issues with a sleep 'routine'. J sleeps well at night with usually one feed somewhere around 2am but we're struggling a little bit with day sleeps and by late afternoon he is a total cranky-pants!

Speaking of which, I can hear him now....

TrulyBlessed is offline Winner 2009 - Member you would most like to meet in Real Life
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Izy - huge babe. I can't believe X is 1 soon. Where did that time go

to everyone else. Been a flat out day.

After 81 days in ICN & SCN we now have our miracle girl home where she belongs. Never thought 13 weeks ago I'd be seeing this day & now it's here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    TB - yayaya what brilliant news I soooooo happy for you.

Izy - hugs darling and can't believe your little man is 1 year old already!

Bec and Fire - hello !!!

Afu - little miss has now started solids and is loving it and sleeping much better... Yaya!!!

Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Where are ya ladies?

It's very quiet in here, but I know there are a few of us new mummies lurking around... How is everyone going?

My little man is doing well. He slept through the night a couple of nights last week and as I'm BFing, I woke up at 4am with huge painful watermelon boobs . It hasn't continued though. It's been hot this week so I think he's been extra thirsty overnight as he's been waking at least twice for a feed. One thing that I've learned is to just go with the flow and he'll let us know when he's ready.

We're having our first fully cloth-bummed day today. I'm still trying to figure out the best system for changing and rinsing nappies as I don't have a Little Squirt so it's a bit of a PITA.

Is everyone getting ready for Christmas? I went shopping today to get some gifts for the nieces and nephews but I couldn't decide and it was so busy I got fed up and just came home

to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm still lurking.

Hi BB, how crap has the weather in SA been. I am over the change from hot to humid to rain etc.

DS has slept thru the last 2 nights and not woken for a feed. Silly thing is I get about 6-7 hours sleep in one go and I actually feel worse.

I haven't had a full nights sleep since about 28weeks pregnant. It's always been a broken sleep. Or maybe 2 or 3 full nights sleep.

I'm almost ready for Christmas. Just have to pay for my Laybys and wrap the presents and put up the tree.

Hope everyone is going well.

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Haven't dropped in and said yet. Still can't believe i'm a mummy!!

Caitlyn is doing so well. At our 4wk checkup she was up to 4.5kg so has put on a kg since leaving hospital. She is breastfeeding really well - had a few teary nights in the first week but we are past those now (i hope!!). She has slept for 5-6.5hrs for the last 3 nights so i hope she is going to keep this up. Makes me feel a little more human. We have been blessed with a very good bub. She doesn't cry very much (only really when she is hungry and i don't move quick enough) and during the days has 3-4hr sleeps. We have taken her shopping, out for dinner, etc. and she is quite happy either sleeping or talking to herself in her pram. The last week she has begun smiling, and i swear over the last 2 days she is attempting to laugh.

Sorry for the all about me post. I will try and be a little more active in future!

Hope you and your bubs are all well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Thee

Wonderful to hear that you're doing so well. Caitlyn is a real cutie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Can i please join? Not sure if any of you remember me, havent been on here for a long time since losing Blake.

Anyway, i gave birth to DD on the 9th of November at 37 weeks! Was such a stressful pregnancy but so glad to finally have my princess home with me. She is such a good baby ( touch wood ) and im loving being a mummy. Took a few days to get used to the sleep deprivation but im fine now!! Miss M slept 6 hours straight last night and i didnt know what to do with myself when i woke up. Checked the time and felt soooo guilty that she might of been hungry etc. Seems like she has a little cold, and isnt really drinking much of her bottle today poor little mite.

Anyways, got to run, gotta finish my never ending mummy chores!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi boy4me

Congratulations on the safe arrival of your little girl. It only took you a few days to get used to the sleep deprivation?? I'm still not used to it and my bubs is 3 months old!!

Went and bought a today. We figured we should get one now that there's a child in the house - all those cute Christmas photos and all!