+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    thanks Izy. I am so lucky to have DD, she is a blessing and if she is all we have, then I am grateful. My friend is on her 3rd IVF attempt at 40 after losing her bub at 24 weeks, he survived for 2 weeks but died of a blood infection so sometimes I feel greedy lining up for seconds when she is desperate for her 1st.

Thanks
    Reviews

Talking I've graduated!

Hi girls
    I've finally made it to the BABY thread!! Not sure how much I'll post in here (given the sleep deprivation!) but it feels like such an achievement going from TTC, to pregnant, to a Mummy

Our beautiful baby boy J was born 28 August and we're enjoying our time getting to know each other. He is perfectly healthy and well and we've got a great start on BFing. Just taking each day as it comes really.

all the best to all the other mums

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Bubhub Blogger
    OOOOOOHHHHHHHH congratulations!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations BB000 on J!
    Awesome news that you've settled in well.

Boscosmum - Good luck TTC! Fingers crossed it's a nice short journey.

Well no May 2011 baby for us. AF arrived the other day. Got pretty upset, but what can you do. Bit apprehensive about trying next month as we'd be due so close to Velina's due date, but maybe it's a blessing in disguise.

Hope everyone is well. xx

TrulyBlessed is offline Winner 2009 - Member you would most like to meet in Real Life
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BB000 View Post
    Hi girls
    I've finally made it to the BABY thread!! Not sure how much I'll post in here (given the sleep deprivation!) but it feels like such an achievement going from TTC, to pregnant, to a Mummy

Our beautiful baby boy J was born 28 August and we're enjoying our time getting to know each other. He is perfectly healthy and well and we've got a great start on BFing. Just taking each day as it comes really.

all the best to all the other mums
    Huge congrats babe. Do you have pics of your gorgeous little man? Can't believe I pipped you at the post.

Quote Originally Posted by Boscosmum View Post
    thanks Izy. I am so lucky to have DD, she is a blessing and if she is all we have, then I am grateful. My friend is on her 3rd IVF attempt at 40 after losing her bub at 24 weeks, he survived for 2 weeks but died of a blood infection so sometimes I feel greedy lining up for seconds when she is desperate for her 1st.
    Don't ever feel like you're being greedy hun. We all have dreams of what we'd like & you can't help what you have & someone else doesn't. As much as it sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by LYTTE View Post
    Well no May 2011 baby for us. AF arrived the other day. Got pretty upset, but what can you do. Bit apprehensive about trying next month as we'd be due so close to Velina's due date, but maybe it's a blessing in disguise.
    A wise lady once told me. The right baby for the right family at the right time. Missing you & the kidlets xoxo

to everyone else.

AFM: Miss Olivia was weighed today & has gone from 788g at her last weigh in 2 days ago to 824g today. They have upped her feeds to 4mLs every 2hrs to help boost her weight.

I have been readmitted due to the infection not clearing up. So have been hooked up to IV antibs. So hoping not to be here long.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Bubhub Blogger
    i am so close to visiting! Xavy has stopped sneezing and isn't coughing much, but i'm going to wait till we no longer have runny noses in the morning.

Oh..... And i'm so excited.... Xavy slept the night last night down for good at about 10, woke up 7:30.

Dh and i feel AWESOME LOL

TrulyBlessed is offline Winner 2009 - Member you would most like to meet in Real Life
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Izy glad to hear Xavy slept through. Makes a difference getting a full nights sleep.

Looking forward to a visit

Thanks
    Reviews
    TB - hi lovely lady, you and O have Bern in my thoughts a lot over the last couple of days. Good news about O's weight gain, a d I hope that your infection clears up soon. Sending big hugs to you.

Bec - great to see you in this thread!! So happy for you!

Lytte - sorry to hear AF arrived. Keeping my fingers crossed for you for next month.

AFU - so excited Z has started sleeping through the night Mobday and Tueaday my alarm woke us up at 7 and to she made it through to 6. I've also really got back into my running and have got out for a lovely 5km runs on last 3 days. Feel totally amazing!!

Righto got to go and burp munchkin...

Hugs and kisses to you all. Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    TB - thankyou for your kind words, it puts things into perspective for me.. I won't feel so greedy now, just grateful if we are blessed a second time. Olivia sounds like she's porking up nicely, that is a great weight gain in such a short time. How many weeks is she now?? Do they know when she will be given the all clear? and lots of love to you all.

BBOOO - woo hoo congratulations...the sleep deprivation continues in to the next year so welcome xx. Change your avatar pic, can't wait to see your bubba.

LYTTE - to you and to AF for showing up. I hope it's not a long road for you. Maybe it's not so bad having a bub close to Velina's due date as it might make it an easier time as the years go on. Keep your chin up and hope you are UTD soon.

Izy - Your little monkey is growing so quickly...he looks bigger than J now.

Una - great news that you are getting in to the swing of things and you can juggle things now. I am only just learning how to juggle J and do all the housework, lawns, cooking etc... it was so overwhelming to start with.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Boscosmum - I am uber excited for you to be ttc again J is excellent evidence of your fertility so don't you go giving up before you've even begun

Una - wow what a clever munchkin you have! X still doesn't sleep through at 1 *sigh* one day! Your 5km runs sound awesome, do you take the pram?

Izy - clever Xavy sleeping through. I can only imagine what superhuman powers that must give you lol, functioning on a full nights sleep.

Trulyblessed - Olivia sounds like she is doing amazingly well sorry to hear you have an infection, does that mean you are closer to her though while you are admitted? Or at different hospys?

BB000 - congratulations on the safe arrival of Master J. So great to hear b/f is going well, most of us seem to have some issues in the beginning, you and J must be a pair of clever clogs.

Lytte - fingers crossed your bfp is only just around the corner

AFU: X is now 1 don't know where that year went! He gets more and more fun every day